Sweeping Darkness (OoC)

Started by Darkmoon, December 31, 2007, 02:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Soo...what's going to happen with Tank and Miss A? He's been told to destroy her, which he will gladly do at this point. But it has been established that you don't want that (yet). So, how is she going to get out of being converted to red glue? Will you have the spider-army rush Tank, like I suggested? That will give her an opening to escape. Or should I just write it myself?

Lushin

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 24, 2008, 03:42:25 PM
You're not dead Tarson. You still have that electroshock thinger.
It's stone what is shocking gonna do to it. Plus he wants to see what it's gonna do next.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Darkmoon

Well, the second you start to apply pressure on her, the rock golem is going to be on you. For now, it's distracted by Tarson.

It's your call as to how to handle it. Just realize that if you do squeeze her, you will be swamped by ever spider beast in the cave.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Lushin

Great now I'm gonna second guess everything Tarson does.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

techmaster-glitch

The zombie queen shouted, before she melted into mist and started floating off in the direction of the cave entrance.
Now that's the kind of ability I was talking about earlier, one that would allow her to escape Tank's grasp. The problem on my end was that I did not know that she had anything like that, and even though I asked several times, you gave no indication she did. Thus, if I had posted, I would have just had Tank paste her in seconds, because that's how bad of a position she was in (Tank wouldn't waste any time), and go with the assumption that there was no way she could get out of it. But since you said you didn't want her killed right away, I couldn't post something like that, and therefore I was left hanging.
   But, now that this is resolved anyway, I can now get Tank to come back with a vengeance >:3

Darkmoon

Well, until i wrote it, I didn't know she had it. I'm just flaying by the seat of my pants, here.

Ghostwish

Now that I look at it, I think we're going at this ass-backwards.. Maybe we should just throw everything we've got at the challenges we face, and let darkmoon do all the paperwork? :P

e_voyager

sorry to be so slow but i just worked 30 hours since 8 am Saturday. i hope to catch up Tuesday but for now i go night night. initiating recovery mode.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkmoon

Ghostwish: You already killed the undead girl when you caught her mist form on fire.

Ghostwish

Oh... uhm.. Aeo did that. XD I was assuming she was just running away while on fire. No corpse no death, eh?

Darkmoon

Ghostwish

FIND THE CORPSE AND EAT IT. XD

Disregard my post then. I'll edit it out and come up with a new action later.

Darkmoon

Darkmoon

Ghostwish: Counter magic. Nice.

Azlan

So I guess Aire missed, though it isn't obvious...

Let me know when I am needed or wanted back into this RP, I'll be out until then.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Darkmoon

You didn't miss. I just didn't want to overwrite whatever else you were planning.

Azlan

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 27, 2008, 05:34:02 PM
You didn't miss. I just didn't want to overwrite whatever else you were planning.

Wasn't planning anything specifically, it just seemed that it had been skipped when I saw your response.  It made me assume a miss, as I wasn't sure if her weapon could damage the thing.  That is cleared up now.

When you say a spray of webbing glistening like diamonds, are you implying a tangle of web or a buckshot of web bits?  With the glistening and diamond comment are you implying it is sticky and glossy or hard and crystaline?

Darkmoon

It's a spray of webbing. It'd be somewhat springy (if you weighed a few tons), for still seem impossibly hard and crystalline to meat-bags.

Darkmoon

Do we need me to post again?

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Omega

Right.

I'll be going now, remember? The military exercise starts soon. Can't write anything for a while. Armita gets stuck underground thanks to his ground-to-ground teleportation spell, or something. I'll be back (hopefully) 10th day.

e_voyager

Darkmoon

I will post in this later, unless someone else does.

techmaster-glitch

First person to post is the one who got tossed. Second person to post is the one who's -about- to be tossed (depending on what you post; you could move out of the way, or let Tank do his thing)
;)

e_voyager

well you grabbed me but if you throw me i don't know if you'll stop before throwing me or if the gm will let me find the shield charm i was trying to sell earlier.

techmaster-glitch

Well well, Miss Arachnomancer didn't die after all. Looks like everyone else has no choice but to take the BRT Express as well to get up there quick enough to fend her off >:3

e_voyager

say GM did i find my shield charm or am i in for a headache?

techmaster-glitch

It doesn't really matter. Your 'fall', as it were, was only a three-maybe-four-foot drop. Nothing to get a headache over, unless your character is really that delicate.

But if it makes you happy, yes, you had plenty of time from when you yelled stop to when Tank actually threw you( because he was listening to malcurth's rant) to grab a charm from your pocket.

techmaster-glitch

Wait, what? "Not the most physical of people?" Did Aeo teleport or phase himself up to the top or something? I'm confused :confused

Azlan

Aire is talking to the earth and asking its spirits to allow her passage... up to Darkmoon whether it would acknowledge her as she is only a half-breed.