Sweeping Darkness (OoC)

Started by Darkmoon, December 31, 2007, 02:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

with gm's you can never be to sure.. tomorrow at this time i'll be at work.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkmoon

Quote from: Azlan on September 03, 2008, 02:04:08 AM
Aire is talking to the earth and asking its spirits to allow her passage... up to Darkmoon whether it would acknowledge her as she is only a half-breed.

I'll let ya up.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

e_voyager

think rolling shield form X 1 and you'll know where i am. and no the shield is not invincible. weak enemies attacks are a nuance but a strong attacks like Tarson or Arie's would dis able it quickly enough. in fact i doubt it would last past more then two of the spider killing spell. and even then i i can't invoke it endlessly
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

...Has anyone seen Pagan? Once Tank propels Tarson up, Alcir will be the only one left, and he hasn't posted since the last page...

Darkmoon

You guys have been doing a good job of killing off the spiders in an action-y fashion. I can step in, or you can continue until you feel like you've killed them all. Your call.

e_voyager

at this point i want the spider queen.  put her in a jar and dissect her for the next few centuries just to get even with her for so many acid spitting zombies. talke about a killer queen

techmaster-glitch

Looks like Tank's just gonna have to leave without Pagan's Alcir for now, cuz I haven't got into the action yet. And even if Tank does, nothing really spectacular is going to happen. If the spiders can't spit acid anymore, he can simply trample them underfoot. However, if the big golemspider resurfaces, I can try for a wrestling scene >:3

However, I can't take care of this now, I've got some HUGE work to do today :<

Darkmoon

The spiders can shoot acid, but it's not as if I'm going to purposefully kill you all at this juncture.

The spider queen, for the time being, is gone.

e_voyager

Ghostwish

Darkmoon

Nope.

I'm gonna let it slide for another couple of days, since Tech is away currently, and then I'll just jump in and wrap up this little bit and kick you guys towards the next goal if there's no activity.

techmaster-glitch

Actually, it was just Sunday that I had a lot of work to do, and today my access was limited.
If I can't get in a post now, I'll certainly try for tomorrow.

Darkmoon

llearch n'n'daCorna

... they have Boomsticks, now?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Azlan

Twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington.  S-Mart's top of the line.  You can find this in the sporting goods department.  That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan.  Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five.  It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger.  That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart.  You got that?
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Darkmoon

Azlan

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 09, 2008, 11:44:29 PM
Points to Azlan.

Whoo, points for being a dork!  That one's from memory... favorite movie of all time!

Ghostwish

I'm not sure whether to clap or run screaming. Both maybe?

Azlan

Quote from: Ghostwish on September 10, 2008, 12:35:28 AM

hail to the king baby, hail to the king.

Ghostwish

Quote from: Azlan on September 10, 2008, 01:08:39 AM
Quote from: Ghostwish on September 10, 2008, 12:35:28 AM

hail to the king baby, hail to the king.

Will someone please throw elvis out of the building?

Lushin

Any of you primitive screwhead so much as touches me. YAHHHH! *Turns around and blast the creature crawling out of the pit*
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

e_voyager

army of darkness. i loved that movie and i only saw it twice.  anyway Mal as i was already retreating and the Gm has said i have elixir that could heal tarson i used some of Enigmas survival skills to threat you led. i still say give it a bit as it may be kind of number form the venom the cut , the medicine or all of the above. only the GM knows for sure.

Darkmoon

Okay... I'm gonna be honest, I don't know what to do here. You've written it in such a way that it sound like you guys are going to discuss your next plan... but there's no plan for me to direct you to.

techmaster-glitch

I'm waiting for eveyone else to start moving. It's already been established we need to get the heck out of Dodge, but no one's actually gotten up and made a break for it yet.

e_voyager

some one needs to carry Mal or something. i don't have super strength you know

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: e_voyager on September 16, 2008, 02:29:07 AM
some one needs to carry Mal or something. i don't have super strength you know
Tank does :3 (not really, but you know what I mean ;))

EDIT: And btw, I think the spiders are pretty much gone...for now.

e_voyager

thats good. i don't think the equine relief ever made it to us so if tank doesn't mind after Mal's post.

techmaster-glitch

Just for a note, I made three veeeery minor detail edits to my char profiles; I altered their ages, adjusted their weights, and in DFX's history, more clearly clarified when the big raid happened.

And speaking of which, Darkmoon, since we've got that character index with direct links to the profile posts, that ginormous unholy block of copied profiles is kind of obsolete. Not to mention simply deleting the whole thing would unclutter the first page significantly :B

And I'm not sure if Pagan's still with us. He hasn't replied to either of the PMs I sent him :/ He's still got some time before we leave, but it's running out...

Ghostwish

I apologize for my absence.. my internet was suddenly cut off without reason. Several techs' heads were severed in a similar fashion, but with good reason. >:(

Darkmoon

Aside from the town, it's low rolling hills and plains as far as the eye can see. The best you're going to be able to do for a "defensible" position is the top of a small hil, with maybe some brush to hide behind...