Lushin

Some leader I am. No one listens to me.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Ghostwish

Nor can Mal. Now someone hurry up and post. :P

e_voyager

i hope my staffs works. a water staff sending a wave ( albeit a small one) into the group of spider should make Tarson's attacks more effective.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ghostwish

e_voyager

you ninjad me. would you like to see it it's here

Enigma shook his head at the foolishness. jumping down he can to a stop behind  Tarson and he pulled out his water staff ready. "i really should have practiced more with water magic." he grumbled as he concentrated and and pointed it down the and sent for it's magic. "the itsy bitsy spiders" he singsong though the spiders were anything but itsy bitsy.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ghostwish

:mowninja

Actually, it was more of a quickshot.. I had started the post as a thought as to how Mal would get Tarson out, but then held off, realizing I had psoted right before Tarson had.. but when Aire called for the kitty, well, I jumped on it like a western ninja or something. ^^;

e_voyager

Ghostwish

Where's the dead ninja emoticon... :P

familyghost

Darkmoon

So... what about the voice down the tunnel?
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

... f'em if they can't take a joke? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

i would have help find if as i love to unravel mysteries but before i could get into the tunnel they had pulled the leader out of it and well i'm not keen on the idea of an acid bath while facing huge spiders.

Lushin

Well I figured the voice was dead. Ya know cause of the screaming and the spiders.
/happiness.exe

techmaster-glitch

I certainly would try to help, but my characters still don't like random fleshlings, and don't much care if one dies :cry

So, since the probability of either of them going in to help the voice are near nil, I need to figure out what they are going to do...

EDIT: eh, that'll work.

Curse the one week where I'm nowhere near peak posting capacity, the whole Ballroom goes abuzz with activity. I'm missing everything. >(

e_voyager

with 12 to 15 hours of the the house trust me i know about it. i leave the home every day at 10:50 and returns around 12 am some times as lat as 1:30 the next day. on a good day i'll get home before midnight but that doesn't happen often.

Omega

Sorry, I've been a bit occupied elsewhere. I try to get on with the story now.

Edit: What Armita tries to do now, is to detect if there are any dead down the hole, corpeses, spirits, wraiths, gouls, liches etc.

techmaster-glitch

Heh. Ghostwish, while I'm not going to argue, I will say that on-the-fly enchantments is supposed to be DFX's shtick, since he can't actually sling spells around like the rest of you.

Lushin

Wooh! Let's go stur up a nest of trouble. Man, I really fail as leader.
/happiness.exe

Ghostwish

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on August 15, 2008, 09:54:32 AM
Heh. Ghostwish, while I'm not going to argue, I will say that on-the-fly enchantments is supposed to be DFX's shtick, since he can't actually sling spells around like the rest of you.

If you come asking Malcurth for any enchantment that's not either very simple or basic or fire based, you're S-O-L. :P

e_voyager

chuckle. what a parade of fools we are. of if only i had the sword of the fallen devil i might feel better (five points if you get the reference.)

familyghost

Is it a Forgotten Realms reference?

e_voyager

Darkmoon

I'm offline until tomorrow night. FYI.

Darkmoon

I'm back, but you guys seem to be having fun without me. Let me know when you want me to try and kill your characters again.

Ghostwish

*raises his hand* Ooo! Ooo! Ooo!

Azlan

*gestures* bring it!  (is kidding)
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Darkmoon

Okay. I'll take a stab at it tomorrow. It's late now, and I don't feel as vindictive as I should. More carnage is possible if I'm more awake.

:mwaha

e_voyager

chuckles. let you all fight and die if you must die i'll collect your information and try to escape with my life and more magical items like the stone arm of the leader tarson. not that i expect any of you to give it less then you all to survive.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... I can be vindictive, if you need help...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

bad boxy bad. don't temp the GM.