Is new

Started by Gragor, November 28, 2007, 02:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gragor

Hey Names Gragor.  Though I would say hi. Messaged Mab once or twice. Throughly enjoy the comic. Favorite characters... Abel definitely Abel.  Question off topic because I can be a nut case. Amber Hope you had a good Thanksgiving... Though since your in Canada does that mean you can have 2 Thanksgivings one in October for Canada and one in the USA in November?  Other stuff. I could ramble on forever.. Jyrras quite cute. Would actually love seeing him paired up with Abel.  Is still rooting for Pyroduck and Alexis.  And remembers so long ago when Amber was doing that phase of improving the comic. By either adding a new character (whom unfortunately got mauled) The baby... Mab mysteriously had one that only recently came out (Rose!) Deaths... hmmm just Dark Pegasus (barely knew him and he will be missed) Gay was once targeted at Merlitz and Dan.. Well Merlitz left Dan decidedly loved women. (Jyrrus was the next target and was hit.)  And Azlan... where the heck are you!? Hmm just need a blood hound to track him down... heh heh heh *evil grin and rubbing of hands together*  In any case those are my ramblings so take care peoples!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hey, hello! Pleased to meet you!

Welcome to the forums, say hi to everyone, watch out for the holes in the floor, and don't trust anyone who tells you to watch out for anything, or Bill, or llearch, or Darkmoon, or anyone with a box avatar.

... oh, and hello threads go over in the Villa, sorry.

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Faerie Alex

Hey, at least this one said more than "hello."

So, um...new person, welcome. The best advice I could prolly give is to wear a lead-lined crash helmet. To keep folks from reading your mind (not sure if it would help though). Really though, no one here bites...

...hard. :<

Oh, and Azlan posts here regularly. Iffin ya' wanted to know.

Edit: 666th post, woot >:3
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Darkmoon

Also, just fyi... paragraph breaks are your friend.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

RJ

I can't get past the wall of text, it is impenetrable. :<

xHaZxMaTx

Not even with your exploding muffins?! :U

Sienna Maiu - M T

Welcome new one, it's a pleasure I'm sure.

I've really nothing to report. I mean, honestly, I would warn of impending doom and dangers... but I'm not sure I actually fear anything here. I mean, sure I could tell you to read the rules, never double-post and to watch out for all the moderators, respecting all (or atleast most) of what they have to say, except for Bill, but, what would that accomplish?
I can however, *reaches into plot-hole, pulling out a stick* give you this pointy-stick. *tosses it over* Then send you off into the forum to find your own threats. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find them. The stick will help.

Well, keep safe! Use your (pointy)stick well and maybe I'll see around,
Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass

draconicsoul1987

Beware Gragor...

"For one day will the world know fear, and the eight eared rabits of doom shall descent upon humanity in a furry tide of over whelming cuteness, and all will be as cows before the (very cute) slaughter."

Thus spake the great sage "Bob the Sometimes-a-bit-batty-but-generally-harmless-neighbor-whom-no-one-invites-to-cookouts"

Beware Gragor...

(ps...here...have a walnut on me *hands you an acorn*)

llearch n'n'daCorna

... he was called Achmed The Mad, but he preferred to be known as Achmed-The-I-Just-Get-These-Headaches...

draconicsoul1987

*sighs and basks in sarcasms warm glowing warming glow* oh wit...how I've missed you

Angel

(pokes the newbie!)

Hiiiiii! I'm Black_angel, and I'll be your guide to not having your tiny brain explode! This is a place of insanity, chaos, and boogeying elves. It is also a place where people let their two-year-olds post, people bitch about Land Before Time remakes, and everyone tries to be nice. So. You gonna like it here?

(smiles in a not-so-creepy way and leaves)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Suwako

Yo, I'm aiyno also;
Hi
Hello
Welcome
Greetings  :P

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Black_angel on November 29, 2007, 01:24:29 PM

Yes, that will surely merit a response to your question. :razz

Angel

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 29, 2007, 02:14:10 PM
Quote from: Black_angel on November 29, 2007, 01:24:29 PM

Yes, that will surely merit a response to your question. :razz

Yah, I've been doped up on painkillers for my wisdom teeth, and I'd been thinking about Elle from Heroes (she's Muraki, I tell you!). So if I'm a bit more spazzy than usual, that's why.  :tongue
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

xHaZxMaTx

I was actually referring to you leaving, not that you could really tell from what I said.  Walking away usually makes it difficult to get an answer from somebody. ;)

Sienna Maiu - M T

So, upon further inspection of your name shortly after posting, I had a thought.

Gregory Mendell~

*slinks away*

**(*speaking in the way that only Sienna's can when not present*)
[Ah, that'd be xHaZxMaTx. Being a dumb/smart244.]
[Don't worry. If he does it, it means he likes you.]

draconicsoul1987

why would you think of a evolutionary biologist who pioneered genetics?

Sienna Maiu - M T

Most likely a combination of how Gragor sounds/looks like Gregory and how I am currently in Biology12, having done a unit on genetics last month.

draconicsoul1987

In that case, your random connection between internet chatting and science is acceptable and permitted...procede unhindered.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 29, 2007, 04:08:03 PM
**(*speaking in the way that only Sienna's can when not present*)
[Ah, that'd be xHaZxMaTx. Being a dumb/smart244.]
[Don't worry. If he does it, it means he likes you.]

*Assumes Sienna meant '455'.*  Not necessarily.  I could be a smart ass if I dislike you, as well.  However, you should find at least some comfort in knowing that I do have an opinion of you, and - therefore - notice you. :3

Sienna Maiu - M T

Either is good xHaZxMaTx, either is good.
However, one is all cool and coded.

draconicsoul1987

indeed. What's the point of being cool if you can't be coded as well. *nods sagaciously and strokes my fu man chu in a ponderous manner*

bill

Worst flame war ever.

draconicsoul1987

Prepare for the proof of my noob-i-ness...but what is a flame war?

llearch n'n'daCorna

that would be when two or more people on a thread get into a huge argument with each other, and cast personal attacks.

Generally discussions on here are discussions, and don't degenerate into flame wars. And the admins look unkindly upon people who take it there, since the rules state "don't do it" in no uncertain terms.

If you're still lost, have a look in the rules, and see what it says about it. And if you're -still- lost after that, come back and I'll explain again.

draconicsoul1987

Thank ya kindly llearch. Helping a lil ol newb to finally understand that bit in the rules. I knew that they were a "no no," I just didn't know what they are.

llearch n'n'daCorna

You're welcome.

Just in case it wasn't obvious, the admins will generally be willing to explain what a rule means, if it's at all vague. We've tried to make them clear, but there will be cases where people simply don't understand. Asking prior to breaking the rules is just one of the ways we try to keep the peace, as it were. ;-]

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: BillBuckner on November 30, 2007, 09:08:56 AM
Worst flame war ever.
*makes it better*

Bill has no fashion-sense! :V

Darkmoon

And he smells like... like Zina, actually...

WHAT HAVE YOU TWO BEEN DOING?!

D:
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Sienna Maiu - M T

ohnoez!:U
That thar violates something!

(I think that Zina's been beating up on Bill again...)