Hi there.

Started by Midi, December 05, 2007, 10:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midi

I just started reading DMFA, and I really like it, so I've decided to join the forum.

About me, I like to make videogames, write stories, stuff like that. My favorite band is the Black Mages, and my favorite game series is Zelda, but I like anything done by Nintendo really.

Yeah, that's really all I feel like saying. Hope I can make some friends here. Oh yeah, I also love cuddling.

xHaZxMaTx

Rawr. :mwaha

Dannysaysnoo

HaZ, whats so scary?

Welcome, i'm sure you'll fit right it!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, hey, Midi. Nice to see you here, too.

... feel stalked? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: dannysaysnoo on December 05, 2007, 10:47:43 AM
HaZ, whats so scary?

Scary?  Where did I say something was scary?

Darkmoon

Quote from: Midi on December 05, 2007, 10:23:37 AM
I just started reading DMFA, and I really like it, so I've decided to join the forum.

About me, I like to make videogames, write stories, stuff like that. My favorite band is the Black Mages, and my favorite game series is Zelda, but I like anything done by Nintendo really.

Yeah, that's really all I feel like saying. Hope I can make some friends here. Oh yeah, I also love cuddling.

You should be reading CVRPG. It's cool, and has Link in it. (nods)
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Sienna Maiu - M T

Hello Midi, and welcome.

You have a very cute little avatar there, and your name reminds me of music :) :P
If you are susceptible to the games we play, there are things you most likely must be inforumed of, and be made aware;

• Watch out for Charline, she may look pretty, but she'll bite ya, literally. Her bark is not worse than her bite, for she has no bark. You'll never see it coming, so here's your warning :P
  • Careful of the admins, they're not there to help you, they're dangerous wild animals.
    Except for llearch.
    He's a box.
  • Read the rules, don't double post, and other good things like that.
  • Take nothing either Bill or Darkmoon -and sometimes even llearch- say, for face-value (Well... mostly)
    They're all out for your candy.

I do hope you enjoy your stay here,
Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on December 08, 2007, 12:58:57 PM

• Careful of the admins, they're not there to help you, they're dangerous wild animals.
    Except for llearch.
    He's a box.

... and yet still dangerous. ;-]

Oh, mind out for anyone who tells you to watch out for anyone. They'll be up to no good.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

All muffins are save on this forum, I swear...

hello, welcome less corrupted one.