new to the forums, happy to be here

Started by everance, December 11, 2007, 09:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

everance

Hello everyone, i'm new to the forums and am an avid fan of DMFA.  I love the artwork as well as the story and can't wait to see how things develop.  I don't have a lot of experience in forums and i hope everyone can be a little patient with me.  I learn quick, so don't worry to much.  :)

I love art and acting, though my poor memory prevents me from actually being on a stage of any kind.  I love to learn and i hope that being here will lend me some insight into the workings of the mind.

So far everyone here seems nice enough and i hope i can make a few friends, if nothing else. 
see all of you in the forum.

Suwako

Just read the rulles, FAQ and stuff, you will live.. maybe traumatized for the rest of your life but heck. Anyway, welcome to the forum, watch out for people telling you to watch out for people telling you to watch out for people. (and so on.)

I'm Aiyno, one of the lurkers here, except in the arena (which you should visit and post in, all the cool kids do.. )
where I am somewhat active. I hope you enjoy your stay here and stay here for a prolonged period of time.

Also; Pie
*hands you a pie*

Brunhidden

play nice and dont be a target, thats the best advice here.

theres tons of fun people but you have to learn who they are first- visiting the chat would be a good place for a quick Q&A or visit the arena for some fast paced posting
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Better yet, play nice and -be- a target. We'll be grateful, honest.

... well, we'll unload in your direction, anyway. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Brunhidden on December 11, 2007, 02:07:55 PM

theres tons of fun people but you have to learn who they are first- visiting the chat would be a good place for a quick Q&A or visit the arena for some fast paced posting

Chat? where be that?

Brunhidden

Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on December 11, 2007, 02:30:23 PM

Chat? where be that?

its in the box

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Brunhidden on December 11, 2007, 02:35:23 PM
Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on December 11, 2007, 02:30:23 PM

Chat? where be that?

its in the box

What box? Llearch?

Brunhidden

Suwako

Brunhidden

i was not aware the chat was a secret, seeing as how just about everyones there already except the new guys

Eibborn

Well then, just so everance knows, the chat is not officially affiliated with DMFA and Amber does not condone blah blah blah.
And that's why it's existence is top secret or something. Just so you know.

And hey, welcome in! =D
/kicks the internet over

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's not secret. It's just unaffiliated.

This means "If someone calls you a bad name on the chat, don't go crying to Amber, she's not interested. Don't bring it into the forum, either, we'll just point at you and laugh."

.. and then probably ban you for breaking the rules (see rule II Section B)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears