Re: Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, August 14, 2007, 01:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogidubnus

Aiyno thinks of others as angels - to go through life with such an appreciation for others is rare indeed.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Cogidubnus seems to come so easily by words, even in times when I have none.
Although I have no doubt that sometimes his words are hard-fought and won, possibly lost in some case, increasing his appreciation of appropriate ones.

xHaZxMaTx

Sienna's good compliments have been deterring me from posting here lately in fear of making lame compliments compared to hers.

Haha, look at that nub HazMat, he really sucks at the P.A.Y. game!

:<

Suwako

xHaZxMaTx tries, that's all the matters :) Otherwise I would win the prize for lame comments :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Eowyn

What Eowyn types- bbbbbooccc,,,,      llllllloooouuu,,,  iiiiittttrrrt

What Eowyn says- Box loud? i try!

What Eowyn means- If the box likes loud things I would be happy to oblige yelling and stuff

Suwako

Eowyn types is mystery language, coolness. I which I had the ability to translate it like brunhidden. :P

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno...
His self-made title of "Careless" causes me all a-giggle. Please do continue with your insanity and amusing nature Aiyno, you're always a pleasure to see. (I still like pie though...)

Brunhidden

SM is a gigling pie loving silly goose that brightens any room. its like having a vase of flowers that can chuckle
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Brunhidden's analogy is most amusing. And I always did consider his quotes as more of an identifying feature.

Brunhidden

Sienna Maiu - M T can see quotes, she must have exceptional eyesight

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gabi is always worth commenting upon.

And she's like the ever-friendly puppy around here. ;-]

Sienna Maiu - M T

llearch is a good many things. He is helpful, of course, but also his personality reminds me so much of a friend of mine from school, or perhaps of several. Meaning that llearch is a correllation of several awesomes.

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T is sweet and colorful like some candy, only she is not unhealthy.  :B

Brunhidden

Aiyno makes forumers sound so tasty and part of a balanced diet, must have some great persuasion skills and would be good as a salesman

Cogidubnus

Bruhidden, being hardly as fickle as Calliope and the rest of the Muses, should make a good father. As solid an individual as I've ever had the chance to run across.

llearch n'n'daCorna

The first thing that leaps into mind at Cogidubnus' statement is an old Fred Dagg skit.

"I run across farmers every day, well, perhaps not every day, but the brakes on the ute failed the other day and I ran across three or four of them, I forget what they said, but it was much the same..."

I'm fairly sure that wasn't what he meant by "run across", though. Cog is far to genteel a person to do that. ;-]

Cogidubnus

llearch forgets that gentility does not indicate an ability to drive.   :)

Llearch reminds me very much of another person who I respect very much - a great, dry as a bone wit, a talent for wide, varied, and often eclectic recollection, and a general ambiance of niceness and good intent. And the general snark, of course.

llearch n'n'daCorna

"I was teaching the wife to drive the other week, and she managed to drive the tractor into the stream. It's okay, though, she should have fished most of it out by the time the winter rains come..."

Cogidubnus titles himself "Philosopher-King", and I see no reason to dispute such a title.

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna is resistant to idiocy, he deals with it every day but knows how to walk away smiling 9although that doesn't always happen »see below reply by sienna«. If only everyone was like llearch.. than the world would be a bit more boxy, and less idiotic »see .. ah you get it!« .  :P

editzored, I blame my homework, it took away my.. ability.. to think.. in sync.. with.. write.. shizzlewhizzle

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno wishes for their to be more boxey-butts.

(okay, I couldn't help myself)

But in all seriousness, I agree. It's a very good evaluation on Aiyno's part. (although I'm sure llearch doesn't come away smiling all the time... course, if we had more llearch, he wouldn't get into stupid people-oriented situations to begin with.)

Brunhidden

Sienna Maiu is a part of the fanclub for box booty, that sounds like seven kinds of awesome

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 02, 2007, 01:32:12 AM
that sounds like seven kinds of awesome
:D

Ah, but finally to comment on Brunhidden the Wired...
Dear Brun has that latent ability, to insult in the form of a compliment, quite a talent indeed.
And he is of course, obviously entertaining.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sienna appears to be attempting to kill this thread. Haha, fat chance ;-]

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna is not trying to kill this thread, he is trying to have fun with it :) How nice of him, we all know that we are having fun in this thread, iether by doing what this thread is made for or by trying to kill it, or be silly, or make obvious statements like mine... or because we hate school and have nowhere else to rant about it.. but that is not relevant to this thread.. I really needed to stop typing before the school sentence, yes.

Omega

Aiyno is a Kyota fan, which itself is a sign of a good taste  :nod

Suwako

Yeah  :< To bad that hellbound is on haitus and awaiting a quick massive finish up/round down/aftermath >.<

Kyota forever, Omega, I kewl because he knows Hellbound and kyota :3

Sienna Maiu - M T

aww.... :3 Aiyno finally has a little friend who understands his tastes :)

And while on that note, I would just like to comment that Aiyno is most likely tasty

techmaster-glitch

Sienna thinks that some members of our forum are tasty :D

...Wait a second :B

:erk SHE'S TURNING INTO CHARLINE! FLEEEEEEE! D: D: D:
Though, for the sake of this thread, it's considered a good thing.