Re: Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, August 14, 2007, 01:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

Haz seems to be quite noble, a difficult trait to find and recognise in these days. he is deserving of my respect and theres not very many i can say that to
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Suwako

Brunhidden  deserves respect as well, there are few people I do not respect in some way tho, but Brunhidden has done nothing that would make me really disrespect him. He is a nice fellow, with a lovely daughter and the other family members can't be too bad either.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno is one of (I'm sure) very few forum members, whom would look so good in a crop top.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sienna's avatar wouldn't look too bad in a croptop either. ;-]

I couldn't say about Sienna, though. I don't recall seeing her picture recently. OTOH, if she wanted to, I would be among the ones arguing for her right to do so. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

llearch is one of those other people I'd follow to the ends of the Earth. ;)

On a completely unrelated note, I've gotten to used to IRC.  I tried hitting tab after typing 'll' to bring up the rest of his name. :B

Suwako

xHaZxMaTx or Ha[tab] recognizes IRC's very useful feature for what it is.  :)

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno never seems to lack for things to say. This means he must both be a very curteous and observational forumite.

*added for humours sake*
Unlike llearch, who hasn't seemed to notice what few pictures I've posted. Or rather, perhaps believing them to be HaZ.
*heh*
OTOH, I'm still months (of hard effort) away from even considering owning a crop-top.

[Yes Haz, I've had that happen to me both in the past and more recently, to the effect of trying to do actions as /me *fill* and just now instead of italics, I was going to asteriks.]

Brunhidden

Sienna Maiu - M T knows things i do not. specifically what a crop top is. it is a shame for her to be confused with haz

Cogidubnus

Brunhidden is thinking about starting along the path of the swordsman. I wish him luck with his new endeavour.

techmaster-glitch

Cogidubnus, whether or not he actually is a swordsman, is still very good at RPing scenes with them.

Suwako

techmaster-glitch is a useful tool for bumping threads, also he is a useful person too if he's cooperative.  xD

Omega

Aiyno gains 459 exp for slaying sevven hobgoblins single handedly

Angel

Omega is the last letter of the Greek alphabet. And anyone who knows their Greek is fine by me.  :P
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Suwako

Black_angel knows the alpha, delta, sigma, tau and omega  :B and probably many others! Which I can't write down here from the top of my head, sadly :< (tho, I have had more than that at school  :< )

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno appears to have missed beta, gamma, episilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, kappa, lambda, mu, nu, xi, omicron, pi, rho, upsilon, phi, chi, and psi.

For all that, he's still welcome. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

The box knows latin, now I can speak in code just for him

ucksays otbay steray oyubay uysgays

techmaster-glitch

Brun is speaking in code so no one can understand him! :U That's evil! D:

Suwako

techmaster-glitch finds calling someone evil a compliment, how evil  >:3

techmaster-glitch

Aiyno's got awsome new avvie!! W00T!
Edit: Ooo, new siggy, too...

Sienna Maiu - M T

techmaster-glitch is just as observant as I am *(actually, you might want to work on that...)

techmaster-glitch can incur my response, at times that I am tired, as well as times when I'm not on enough to actually having anything to say.

You know what? Maybe I should just scrap this.

Cogidubnus

Sienna Maiu - M T is more and more becoming one of my favorite forumites. She puts a lot of effort into each comment she makes, and it shows.
She also has a very nice Sakura cosplay outfit, sings very well, and doesn't look so bad with pink hair. *grins*

xHaZxMaTx

Sienna Maiu - M T

Regardless, xHaZxMaTx is always a humourous and entertaining individual.
He is also adept in matters of making sure to stay connected to his friends, in times that would have others missing unexplainedly. Also, he makes for a very nice femme  :3

e_voyager

Sienna Maiu - M T is a nice person to comment on thought i never did ask what M T at the end of her name means.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager has returned, with a not so subtle hint towards a question I might add. He seeks knowledge, what a noble quest!   xD

e_voyager

Aiyno understands my love of mystery and wonderment.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

E_Voyager's absence is apparent, as he seems to have not voyaged enough (in the Villa, various intro threads) to know that the M T after Sienna Maiu means Moonshine Tailgrass :3
   But, perhaps the reason for his absence is that he has voyaged to dimentions beyond our understanding, and yet still decided to return to this humble, silly little place. That in itself makes him awsome :)

Suwako

techmaster-glitch is knowledgeable as he remembered Sienna's full name where I had already forgotten, but I forget things a lot so that was to be expected, *sigh*

e_voyager

Aiyno knows how it is with names. after all it's hard to live so long and still recall everything  at a moment's notice.
(she also used to use the full name on the  old the nice forums)

xHaZxMaTx