Dr Who: Utopia

Started by thegayhare, September 21, 2007, 09:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Okay

now I'm glad to see Captain Jack again but how many people realized who Professor Yana was before the end?

course I was expecting his return ever since I saw the scifi's promo's mentioning that the Doctor might not be the last timelord

RJ

Tonight is the conclusion, I think. *Must remember to watch*

You know, I really had no idea, but then I hadn't kept up to date very well with the other seasons. And I'm terribly forgetful. :<

(Oh gosh I was so full of happy when they started to play the 'Voodoo Child' song.)

Zedd

You have my vote dont you hare?

RJ

Last episode: OMGWTFBBQ AWESOME!

That is all.  :)

Damaris

I had totally called the hand, which I was very proud of. 

We were fairly certain about Jack's condition too.  We've been enjoying him in Torchwood thus far, and were excited to see him back in Doctor Who.  He's pretty darn cute, and the "Stttoop IT" reuse throughout the episode was killing us.  Too funny.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

thegayhare

Quote from: Damaris on September 22, 2007, 09:53:57 PM
He's pretty darn cute, and the "Stttoop IT" reuse throughout the episode was killing us.  Too funny.

I haven't watched torchwood  but I agree he's cute and the "Stop It"  line was great

Hmmm do you think torchwood takes place while he's waiting threw the 20th century?  or after he gets back from the end of the universe.

I'm pretty sure I know how they are going to go seaching after Yana,  The Doctor's going to whip out his sonic screwdriver and then fix and super charge Jacks burnt out time skipper

Darkmoon

I'd be willing to bet it Torchwood takes place after the events at the end of Series 3. Last I had heard, Martha Jones would be appearing for a few select eps. in Series 2 of Torchwood, which sorta sinches that.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Zedd

Its kinda funny how the episode End of Days ends...Utopia just starts