Re: Adopt a Yappity

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 09, 2006, 01:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverfoxr

Quote from: The Warlike on November 11, 2006, 08:11:22 PM
........I don't get it... why is everyone putting the same charactor in their signatures? Are these anything like those Garfield window hangings, or is flooding the internet with them part of some larger plan? :wizlit

its to take over the net bit by bit with cuteness - led by Mabs Mow Minons!!!

bWAHAHAHAHA!

,,,, ok who spiked my drink?

Alan Garou

Can I have an Anubis yappity with ditigrade legs and a gold loincloth? Thanks. If not, that's fine, too.

e_voyager

i didn't do it i use motor oil and  wolfs band but the keep saying that fleshies don't like that kind of stuff. and while i'm here thank you again for the yappies. and i hate to be a bother but can i have a vampire yappy(a vampire from your fur fire wolf that it)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Silverfoxr

new yaps coming soon
also intruducing new species - the baapai (proncued long baaaa-pai) ya it sounds weird but thats how it came out - related to the yaps and pabrits - where the pabrits have the rabbit ears the baapai got the rabbit tails - but they look like mini bears with overfluffy colored manes

Silverfoxr

move your dead bones - move your dead bones

the new species - the Baapai

Nikki

awwwwww...i want one!! >w<

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Silverfoxr

ITOS

Yaps go yap.

Baapais go ... baap?
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Silverfoxr

they go Baaa - likea sheep

bill

Return of cardboard box!  :U

Silverfoxr

what hes to cute not to draw! :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

The box comands....The box wants my soul!!!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

yes a vamp! thank you silver!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Snuggles

I am new but i would like one too if i could get one... Pleaseeeee!!!

edit:
Of my Avatar please

Tiger_T

You'ld need to post a desc.
(Have you read the first post in this thread?)

:mowwink
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Alan Garou

May I please have a jackal Yappity with black fur, yellow eyes, pointy ears, and a gold and blue loincloth?

Nimrods Son

ui! Thank you very much, Silverfox! :eager >adoptify<

Gabi

The Destania yappity looks great!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Silverfoxr

bill

I think it should be obvious that we need a Santa yap.  :)

Good job as usual on those, too.

xHaZxMaTx

Now now, Bill, don't be politically incorrect.  We'd need yaps for all the other holidays, too. :P

bill

Santa's secular enough for our purposes.

e_voyager

you really are a marvel silver

Faerie Alex

If it's alright, I'll put in a request for a Baapai. Like my avatar (cubi tiger) but with brown hair (I was considering adding that) and a white tail.

Thanks. :)
Jeez I need to update this thing.

keybounce

Alright, I have a request, even if it seems a little strange.

I'm looking for a dragon. Green scales, blue aura. Full sized would be about 30 feet from snout to tail tip (body is about 15 to 20 feet), with wings 30 feet each (65 foot wingspan including body). Wings are scales, not membranes (probably similar to feathered wings, but made from fire resistant scales).

Is that enough of a description, or would you need more?

Silverfoxr

errr this is adopt a yappity or mascot not adopt a dragon O-o - that and i am no good with mesurments - you didnt really give a proper desc like does it have any marking or stuff

keybounce

Sorry, I thought I had seen dragon-style yappities. Maybe I wasn't clear enough -- I was hoping for a yappity version of a dragon.

Markings? Not sure ... give me a day

(EDIT: speling)