Re: Adopt a Yappity

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 09, 2006, 01:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Tiger_T i am like always amazed by you work.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Reese Tora

*wishes Tiger_T would take the liberty of 'showing off' using the yappy Sil made for him*

How do you people rock so much without being made out of stone?  :boggle
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Silverfoxr

again tiger puts me to shame with his animation skills ^^

Gabi

I'm beginning to think you like feeling ashamed, Silver. If T_T animated one of my drawings, I would feel grateful, not embarrassed.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Silverfoxr

i dont like it - i just think tigers stuff is awsome and makes me feel embrassed

Manawolf

Some are artists, others are animators.  The multitude of stick flashes out there should be more than enough evidence for this.

Gabi

Hey, animation is are too. But Silver is great at what she does, and T_T is great at what he does, and together they do even greater things. Why cloud such a good thing with uncalled-for embarrassment?

Tiger_T

Quote from: Reese Tora on October 06, 2006, 11:36:24 PM
*wishes Tiger_T would take the liberty of 'showing off' using the yappy Sil made for him*
Like this? :mowwink

@ Silverfoxr:
I can't hold you from your feelings, but consider that I'm just a pixelshover.  :P
If you wouldn't draw your awesome yappities all the time I couldn't animate any of them.
;)
^w^d
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Aridas

Tiger_T won't quite be perfect without first learning a few tricks to make the animated parts look natural >:3

Yeah, I do notice a small decrease in quality between the animation and the original pic. probably from rotations and problems with antialiasing (or maybe even the lack of it), but other than that I don't think anyone could have a problem to it. I think of Tiger T as a collab in a box. except minus the box unless we're talking about llearch. It's nice to have people take little art works and liven them up... though there's probably a few people out there who don't like the idea.

Tiger_T

:P
Who wants to be perfect.

My friend sends you a big THANK YOU! Silverfoxr. ;)

edit:
*points down to the next post*
That would be him there. :mowwink
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

ccdesan

[duplicate deleted]

ccdesan

Quote from: Silverfoxr on October 02, 2006, 10:50:18 AM

Silverfoxr, thanks so much for this wonderful "Old Wolf" yappity.  Tiger_T, du bist Goldes wert!  :)

Aridas

Quote from: Tiger_T on October 07, 2006, 05:52:38 PM
:P
Who wants to be perfect.

My friend sends you a big THANK YOU! Silverfoxr. ;)
but if you aren't perfect, you can't strike down gods D:

e_voyager

it is eaiser to conife a god then to strike them done
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tiger_T

Welcome over here, Ccdesan. :3

I try not to anger any gods, Aridas.
Works just fine for me.

Don't think I didn't notice. *smirks* Oh, and you messed up a frame there.
Tigriel's got a guest:

Reese Tora

Quote from: Tiger_T on October 07, 2006, 01:49:57 PM
Quote from: Reese Tora on October 06, 2006, 11:36:24 PM
Like this? :mowwink

@ Silverfoxr:
I can't hold you from your feelings, but consider that I'm just a pixelshover.  :P
If you wouldn't draw your awesome yappities all the time I couldn't animate any of them.
;)
^w^d

yeah, something like that ^_^

when Silverfox first made it, I tried to animate a simple twitch of the sword, it came out pretty bad  :C
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Damaris

I am totally jealous of Zedd's Doctor yaps.  They're so freakin cute- I wish I'd thought of it.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Silverfoxr

i should be posting these over in my art thread http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=639.150 but meh i'll be lazy since some of em are yaps

:mowhappy

Saist

Kenji

So...freaking... cute... X3

This one, too, but it's harder to love it since it doesn't have a cool hat. :3

Kenji

Edit: I HATE glitches with slow computers. -_-;

Belete this, please. o:

Manawolf

I'm noticing more of a flair in the recent yaps.

bill

Can you try the TFC Medic?  :)

e_voyager

wow of wo i say want this one.

Lomgren

Well, I might as well jump on the bandwagon.   :)

I'd like to see a yappity styled somewhat after my fursona, which can be seen in my sig.  He is an anthrofeline, even with the ears on the side.  If you need a bigger picture, I can provide it.

THiN

Many apologies for not responding sooner; I was forced to move and lost internet access for a long while.
Would these wonderful two be mine?

They certainly seem to match the description I gave. However, I don't wish to claim someone else's yappities in error.

Gabi

xHaZxMaTx

ChaoSynergy

I would like to humbly request two of these Yappity's (Yappities?  Yappis?)

I would enjoy one of them bearing a resemblance to the Third Doctor (see examples below).  The other I would like having it bear a resemblance to the Fourth Doctor (again, see images below).

The Third Doctor (Jon Pertwee)

The Fourth Doctor (Tom Baker)

Much thanks in advance.

Tiger_T

Hmm.  >:3 ;)
Since e-voyager asked...

Tigriel's got a guest: