Re: Adopt a Yappity

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 09, 2006, 01:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keybounce

Ok, no real markings to speak of, that I can tell.

A different type of description? OK. Imagine a large crocodile/alligator, oversize the body a bit, and give it long, wide wings. Legs are longer, body higher; wings are forward from the middle (if normal wings attach where arm muscles attach, these wings attach below that on the sides of the ribcage). Not sure if this helps any or not.

Yes, I know that yapities are all furry, not scaly. I'm asking for a yapity version of this.

Tiger_T

You might wanna note that Yappities generally are cute, little and kinda fluffy. :rolleyes

Look at the first page and try again. :3 ;)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Silverfoxr

xmas yaps! and pabrits and baapais - and dragies ( like i said you didnt give me a proper desc - 30 foot wing span is kinda impossible on something thats meant to be small :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

steamroller it?

Make it very small, then cut it into thin slices and paste them all spread out? :-)

(yes, I'm evil. deal. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Or you could reverse engineer some shrinky-dinks. :lol

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on December 16, 2006, 01:32:12 PM
Or you could reverse engineer some shrinky-dinks. :lol

Dual Income, No Kids?

xHaZxMaTx

Tiger_T

Quote from: Silverfoxr on December 16, 2006, 02:31:15 AM
Weee!
*adopts*

I'll give Tiggy a well-earned holiday and train this Baapai to greet the guest-Yappities.
I shall name it Tigriel! :mowhappy

Thank you very much, Silverfoxr! :)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on December 16, 2006, 04:28:15 PM
Umm... what?

Shrinky-dinks. DINKs. Dual Income, No Kids.

.. ah, forget it. :-)

xHaZxMaTx

keybounce

Egad, I actually remember shrinkydinks.

Thank you, that's really good.

Image signatures are OK over here?

Tiger_T

Yes, just don't overdo it. ;)

Tigriel's got a guest:

Kenji

Nikki

*raises hand* ok, for my final request:

Eragon Yap with a Saphira behind him if it's possible. if joo need a ref i'll gladly give one =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Silverfoxr

yay for saphira!
and preview of new cubi yaps - just remake of the current ones now with Destina and Aryanna

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Zedd

Oh gods...Thank you sliver....Here..Have a giant cookie

Silverfoxr

cubi takeover

these are free to adopt

Zedd

I just could kiss you Sliver...You've done soo much for us

Reese Tora

It has been a while, and 'cubi seem to be all the rage...

If you have a spare moment with nothing better to do, could I have a version of my character as a cubi? Reese being an adventurer, Dan-like reaction poses could be appropriate >:3
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Alondro

*Charline squeee!* I see me!   :mowhappy  Thank you much!
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Aisha deCabre

Ah!  Yappity Cubi!  These are so cool!

(Nabs the Abel one...)  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

*sneaksneaksneak*

>.>

*sneaksneaksneak*

<.<

*Nabs the Fa'Lina yap* >:3

Joat

Well, it was bound to happen eventually. It looks like I am here to adopt. I would like two. Below are the descriptions of the two characters, Joat and May, that I wish to be drawn.

Joat Delia is a gray-furred wolf cubi scientist and swordsman. He has gray eyes and somewhat short, shiny, brown hair. He tends to wear a white lab coat and goggles (which are usually above his forehead when not in use).
I would prefer him to be in one of these three poses (whichever one you are in the mood to draw): standing and ready for combat (he wields a sword that is very thick and is as long as he is tall, which has a green blade. The sheathe for the said sword is strapped to the back of his lab coat), sitting or lying on his stomach as he calmly types on his laptop, or standing and examining a vial of liquid (in this case, he would use his goggles).

May Cottontail is short (2' tall, actually, not that specific measurements matter), pink (with white fur on her belly), and a wizard. She is the easter bunny, so drawing her with an egg would be appropriate. You could draw her casting a spell (it can be any spell, though Fireball is her favorite one). You could also draw her browsing one of her spellbooks, which are very large. As with the above character, I will leave it up to you to decide which pose you will draw.

I’d also ask you to draw Sylver, but I know that robotic dogs (or any kind of robot, for that matter) are probably not in your area of expertise, no matter how cute it is.

EDIT: Never mind that Sylver comment. I looked back and saw that I was wrong. Still, I know that requesting three at once would be a bit much, so I will wait until later before requesting a Sylver yappity.

e_voyager

great works as always sliver.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Snuggles

Your Yappies are always great. :3

I was wondering if you can do a Nine-tail fox with black fur but the tips of its ears, paws, under belly and all of the tips its tails are red for me? Please...?

Joat

*Smacks self on forehead*

I can’t believe I forgot this detail. White. The Joat yappity’s wings are to be white. If you have already drawn the wings, Silverfoxr, you don’t have to go back and change it if it causes too much inconvenience. After all, it’s not your fault I forgot to mention it the first time around.

Tiger_T

I tried drawing this time. :)
Hope you like it.

Tigriel's got a guest:

Joat

The hair is a bit longer at the sides than I wanted, though I suppose that’s my fault for not giving a detailed enough description of how short I wanted it.

It’s a great job, in any case, especially when compared to my own art skills. I’ll use it.

By the way, do you draw often?

EDIT: Well crud. When placed against a black background, you can’t tell that he’s holding up a test tube. Don’t worry. I can fix that.

Tiger_T

Quote from: Joat on January 28, 2007, 07:51:04 PM
The hair is a bit longer at the sides than I wanted, though I suppose that's my fault for not giving a detailed enough description of how short I wanted it.

It's a great job, in any case, especially when compared to my own art skills. I'll use it.

By the way, do you draw often?

EDIT: Well crud. When placed against a black background, you can't tell that he's holding up a test tube. Don't worry. I can fix that.
Well, it's a yappity. They tend to have a head full of hair. I feel I already pushed the limit a bit with giving it so few of it. :mowwink

YAY!

Nah, not really. Most of the time I .gif-animate existing art. (like Silverfoxr's yappities :3)

As for the test tube... Well, it could also be examining something non-liquid. :rolleyes
Tigriel's got a guest: