Small question, then delete thread, bitches.

Started by Netrogo, May 29, 2007, 10:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netrogo

Once upon a time I actually posted here.

xHaZxMaTx

I don't care, either way, I'm just letting you know. :3

Netrogo

Damaris

Yeah, well it really doesn't matter.  It's probably not going to get deleted. Because we are ebil.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netrogo

Lmao. Don't really want it deleted now anyways, seems to have gained some amusement. Only reason I asked that in the first place was because I didn't wanna get the whole 'blarrgh this has been asked already' stuff that most forums would probably give me.

Damaris

nah.  We only do that if it's in the rules.  Or if a person seems to have no brain.

Or if you're asking what a person's favorite DMFA/Castlevania character is.  Then I promise nothing.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Actually, now that you want to keep the thrad, we'll likely delete it, just to be dicks.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

xHaZxMaTx

Damaris

I know... what a quandry.  I don't want to comply with the topic, yet we can't have a forumer happy.

*lays hand across forehead* I hope you people realize the difficultys we go through for y'all!

;)

xHaZxMaTx

Darkmoon

Here. I have a solution.

(goes and edits the topic title)
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Netrogo

Brunhidden

I am actually slightly curious if this will end up in the treasury or the mine. most likely mine, but its unique enough that it could go either way.

QuoteHe did not feel the wind, or smell the salt air. He only stood, staring at the horizon, with the marks of some inner crucifixion and woe deep in his face.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Netrogo

As they say 'There's no such thing as bad publicity' XD It goes to one or the other, it's still remembered.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Netrogo on May 30, 2007, 10:50:43 PM
Nowhere, namely because it wasn't a demand. If it was a demand it'd be something more like 'HEY ADMINS, GET YER ASSES IN HERE AND DELETE THIS NOW!!! WHY AREN'T YOU DELETING IT YET, I DEMAND SERVICE CHOP CHOP!!' and such...

Bill, Darkmoon, are either of you tempted to delete just -this- post? I know -I- am... :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

bill

I'd like to take this moment to pimp off the "GIVE BILL $$$ FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER" fund that already scored me a $20 CD.  :donate or BAD THINGS will happen. BAD THINGS.  :mwaha

Netrogo

RJ

This thread is made on delicious irony-loaf and win sauce. After it's done baking, we should put it in the Treasure Mine to cool down. :)

Netrogo

Gabi

Netrogo

I wonder if the win sauce comes in raspberry flavour :eager

Gabi

Netrogo

I thought since this thread is apparently made using win sauce, it would taste like it. But repeated attempts have so far only tasted like monitor. On a seemingly unrelated note, it's becoming difficult to read whats on the screen due to the appearence of many, tongue shaped, streams upon it's surface.

Gabi

Hehe. The problem is that the thread is not really in the monitor, but inside the forum database, which is in turn stored in a hard drive inside a server. The monitor just displays it. And I wouldn't want to lick a hard drive. Would you?

Netrogo

llearch n'n'daCorna

I have a spare wire here. just hold this while I get the hard drive out for you....

Netrogo

*Takes hold of the wire* Y'know this reminds me of one of those cartoon gags where the antagonist will get the halfwit to hold something while they go off to push some button or pull some lever that ultimately results in pain for the halfwit.

llearch n'n'daCorna

*snicker*

-You- haven't read the BOFH, obviously.