Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Dakata on August 27, 2006, 12:46:09 AM
Kit likes foxes. :B And he is probably secretly uber-ghey for Hazzy.

LIES. 'Kata not kyoote.

I'm glad I stuck around for a few more minutes, because I want to know where in the bloody hell that second part came from.

xze probably knows.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

kitsune does not know  that my net has been out for almsot 10 minutes
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

XZE KNOWS NOTHING!! KITSUNE LIES!!! HE LIIIIES!!!!

*freaking out *

D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

E NINJAED MEEEEE!!

TNUN*^&()&*(&^%&*%$&$&*^&U TRUN U&%^ Y%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :erk

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

vulpesweasel

*squeeeeezes xze* xze is teh cute-ness!

e_voyager

unlike voups xze-xze knows of e's net woes
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

xze-xze was double ninjed by me sorry

Nikki

E should know Xze has been ninjaed 3 times so far  :mowsad

vulpesweasel

xze is teh ninja of cuteness *huggle of ninja doom*

Nikki

e_voyager

Xze-Xze  receives e's sincere apologies for his unintended behavior

Nikki

E doesn't need to apologise....
Xze's just not used to being ninja-ed

vulpesweasel

*clings xze* Xze has static-vulpesweasel-clinginess!

Nikki

Vulpes is making my fur staticy X3

vulpesweasel

xze is shockingly funneh *o the corniness*

Nikki

Vulpes should know that flattery goes nowhere >w>

vulpesweasel

xze should know that flatteNING goes SOMEWHERE though*squish*

Nikki

X3 Vulpes is squishing my Hooters..

vulpesweasel

*gets off owls* o noes, xze has quished hooters! D:

Nikki

Vulpes need to make my Hooters better!! *holds them out* Kiss them better!!

hooters: Hoot

vulpesweasel

*kisses hooters*OMG did I actually say that?! :U D:
Xze makes me say embarrassing thing!

Nikki

Vulpes thinks there's somthing wrong with kissing babeh owls?

Hooters: Hoot Hoot!!

vulpesweasel

xze has a collection of cute hooters

Nikki

Vulpes thinks Xze's Hooters are cute ^^

vulpesweasel

Nikki

:kruger Vulpes should worry more about the claws

xHaZxMaTx

You guys made two new pages while I was at the store... >_>

Xze has been ninja-ed multiple times since I left, but now I'm back. :D

*Punches Vulpes*

vulpesweasel

haz went to the store?! *that was my worst compliment ever!* and he manages to have a cute avvy! *huggles cute avvy*

Nikki

e_voyager

xze xze post the post to my one when m,y net is like that. i'be going to go watch tv