Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vulpesweasel

I guess we scared em off. Oh well, that means xze is so awesome they can't handle it!

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

poor  Xze-Xze is upset . it's my net thats killing me though
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

E confuses me for xze is not sad anymore

Nikki

E's net needs to be shot :S

'A' VULPES NINJAED ME!!! 'A'

THE END OF THE WORLD IS HERE!!

HRFBHFHJU#%YU%EH%^ETVY $%W #&* $ UI%^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

vulpesweasel

xze isteh silleh and teh silleh makes me smile *huggle*

e_voyager

vulpesweasel mustr leant not to ninaj Xze-xze lest he wind up as soup again
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

E IS ACTING LIKE MY DAD!!

bjn4vt3hv57835373856893687678^%&$%&$YDFV@#$$%!%CT%#@ B^$ %B&$% R^

'A''A''A''A'

vulpesweasel

"bjn4vt3hv57835373856893687678^%&$%&$YDFV@#$$%!%CT%#@ B^$ %B&$% R^"

xze has enllightened me of the truth

e_voyager

Nikki

E was ninjaed by the BAD NINJAER OF XZE!!

%^$^$%&%HJ*&^$*GE$$CV^$#%

'A''A''A''A''A''A''A''A''A''A''A''A''A''A''A''A'

e_voyager

Kitsune Ascendant

xze-xze's response to being ninja'd is the LEAST of your worries... trust me, my response is much, much worse...

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 27, 2006, 12:20:15 AM
E IS ACTING LIKE MY DAD!!

bjn4vt3hv57835373856893687678^%&$%&$YDFV@#$$%!%CT%#@ B^$ %B&$% R^

'A''A''A''A'

xze expressed my feelings towards getting ninja'd thrice quite elequantly. then I got ninja'd again by vulpesweasel, who is apparently enilghtened. mabye that's why he knew when to post to cause the maximum amount of annoyance. then e ninja'd me, resulting in this freakin' long post. and now we're back to xze. but wait, there's e_voyager again, who congradulates people even when they scare him.

... will you people PLEASE STOP?! :banghead
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Nikki

The above people need to be subjected to Xze's bad Pr0n drawings she did a few days ago

vulpesweasel

cool! Xze has been dubbed the Goddess of pr0n!

Nikki

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 27, 2006, 12:26:01 AM
The above people need to be subjected to Xze's bad Pr0n drawings she did a few days ago

you do realize that would include you, right?
heh. xze, among other people, gave me a good excuse to use one of the more funny smilies.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Nikki

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 27, 2006, 12:31:17 AM
:superlick

Kitsune gets one of those

amusing, slightly disturbing, and... well.

but a high speed tackle-hug ala grace would suffice.

vulpesweasel

kit is cheering up a bit *huggle of doom and happiness*

Nikki

hmmm...

*Tackles both of them* Joor both above me ^^

...that sounds so wrong

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 27, 2006, 12:34:10 AM
kit is cheering up a bit *huggle of doom and happiness*
dude, you just reminded me of the screwiest movie I've ever seen that was trying at some level to be serious. I don't even remember the name. just that there was a black guy working at an italian pizza place, a litteraly retarded dude, and some quiet man who let his boombox do the talking.

and I like's the tackle-huggles.

Nikki

*pounces Kitsune* PIN-HUG TIME!!

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEZE!*

Kitsune Ascendant

xze is teh awesome. and do you have a rotating picture for your avatar or do you just change it manually?

Nikki

Kitsune is Teh kewlness ^^

and i change it myself ^^;

Dakata

Xze has avvies that're awesomer than mine. D:

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 26, 2006, 10:28:42 PM
No one wants to comment on Karl. :(
Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 26, 2006, 10:21:52 PM
Hazzy can now give me Ghey huggles ^^
I don't think Dakata's gonna be too hapy about that. D:

Oh well! Xze deserves ghey huggles anyway! *Ghey Huggles* :D
D': *Cheats on Hazzy with another male forumite...who shall not be named*

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 26, 2006, 10:39:00 PM
Xze's postcount is SCARY.

Hey, Karl, there's enough Xze for everyone.
*Is jealous* D':

BTW, All of you are going in the corner for making like 5 pages while I was watching pokemon and trying to get seizures. D:

Nikki

'Kata is so Damn CUTE!! *huggles*

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Dakata on August 27, 2006, 12:41:45 AM
Xze has avvies that're awesomer than mine. D:

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 26, 2006, 10:28:42 PM
No one wants to comment on Karl. :(
Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 26, 2006, 10:21:52 PM
Hazzy can now give me Ghey huggles ^^
I don't think Dakata's gonna be too hapy about that. D:

Oh well! Xze deserves ghey huggles anyway! *Ghey Huggles* :D
D': *Cheats on Hazzy with another male forumite...who shall not be named*

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 26, 2006, 10:39:00 PM
Xze's postcount is SCARY.

Hey, Karl, there's enough Xze for everyone.
*Is jealous* D':

BTW, All of you are going in the corner for making like 5 pages while I was watching pokemon and trying to get seizures. D:
xze-xze has master balancing ninja/pirate energy without blowing up the universe. I hope.

that's it for tonight guys. I'm off to try lucid dreaming.

Dakata

Kit likes foxes. :B And he is probably secretly uber-ghey for Hazzy.

LIES. 'Kata not kyoote.

Nikki

Kitsune needs not worry. my pirate-ninja-ness is balanced with my demon-angel-ness ^^

:erk FREAKING HELL!! 'KATA NINJA'ED ME!!

Y%$&^%&*B&^UI%^#$% Y%$V^$!!!!!!!!