Everyon owes me ghey huggles if this is a new page. :D

KarlOmega1

Hazmat has turned into a minizord
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

*gives Hazzy Ghey Huggles* Now can we have ghey Sechs?  :3

Karl is kwazy as usual

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

Xze is thinking naughty thoughts, I believe...
I'm a Skype User.

bill

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Xze has poofed and is ready for ghey sechs.

Nikki

Hazzy could also give me straigh sechs >.>

bill

I hope that Hazmat n/ Xze doesn't mind that I excuse myself from this Gehy Sechs party, on the grounds of not having a fursona.

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Xze has made a much more appealing offer.

Roureem Egas

Haz is actually going through. :O

Can I watch? :3[/dirty perv]

Nikki

Rou can also join in ^w^

*eats more sugar*

KarlOmega1

Xze has me restrained so I can't escape...
I'm a Skype User.

bill

xHaZxMaTx

(This is getting kinda weird. :eek )

Bill has returned to the building.

Nikki

e_voyager

xze-xze is still posting up a storm
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

This thread, and Xze, has taken a decidedly "Cinemax after 1 AM" turn.

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

Nikki

0o Bill just made xze realize that she needs to go take a shower x3

e_voyager

xze-xcze is responclar for one new page of post while i was away
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

EV can share the blame, he was posting in spirit, if not in person.

Nikki

Bill is now responsible for Xze going AWOL

e_voyager

Xze-xze has made it to sub boss i'm soo proud

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.

Nikki

e_voyager