Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

vulpesweasel

Damn, xze is so cute! *reference to sig*

xHaZxMaTx

Vulpes is very observant.  Well, maybe not, since he apparently didn't notice that I punched him...  Hey, you can't say that, I already said it a few pages back.

I also went to Jack in the Box and got a Bacon N' Cheese Ciabatta Burger.  Jesus H. Christ, best burger EVAR!

Nikki

Hazzy needs icecream...

*poofehs into an icecream*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

*Chomp* Mmmm, Xze tastes like Rocky Road. :3

Nikki

*giggles* Hazzy knows mah flavor!

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's fav ice cream is my fav ice cream! :O

vulpesweasel

haz is eating a xzecream too? *hold up his* and He punched me and I didn't notice!

Nikki

Vulpes and Hazzy are Eating XzeCream ^^

vulpesweasel

xze's avvy is flicking me off! I'm telling! After i finish my xzecream!

Nikki

Vulpes can't tell on sephy!! that's BAAAAD!

xHaZxMaTx

Xze wants me to kiss her ass, but I'm skeptical :help

Grrr, nvm, she changed her avvy when I posted.

Nikki

0o Hazzy is considering doing that?

vulpesweasel

Nikki

Vulpes likes Cid!!??

BEWEEEEE!! Cid's one of my Faves!!

e_voyager

xze-xze has better internet then i do
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Xze has an avatar I do not understand. D:

vulpesweasel

haz doesn't have to understand teh AWESOME CID AV!

Nikki

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Bahahahaha!  I feel sorry for EV, while laughing!

e_voyager

Nikki

e_voyager

Nikki

e_voyager

Xze-xze is faster then my bad net

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Xze has AIM, but is never on. :(  (Is Xze pronounced 'Zee'?)

Nikki

Hazzy just made me remember that i have AIM!

and yes ^^