Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

xze xze agrees with me so she must be right
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

Xze can save anyone with her awesomeness/static-vulpesweasel-clinginess!
E said a funny word

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Vulpes got ninja-ed!!

e ninjaed me agin..

Xze go sleep now...nite-nite..*yaaaawwwwwwwwn*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT×  Xze-Xze  knows i'm trying to compsete fot a bad isp

Roureem Egas

E is not the only one confused by vulpes' remark.

xHaZxMaTx

RE's a space case. :D

(Xze left and the thread whole forum just died. :eek )

Leafar

llearch n'n'daCorna

Leafar has missed the entire game played yesterday and last night, wherein Bill, Xze-Xze, Vulpesweasel, e_voyager, and assorted cast posted over 450 posts in this thread in less than 16 hours.

Which is probably a good thing, as most of them weren't worth the effort of reading, and should probably have gone on on IRC somewhere, or over AIM or something.

not that I'm judging anyone.... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

llearch is very smart. Now all he needs is to use his intelligence wisely. :mowwink
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Leafar

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 27, 2006, 08:29:08 AM
Leafar has missed the entire game played yesterday and last night, wherein Bill, Xze-Xze, Vulpesweasel, e_voyager, and assorted cast posted over 450 posts in this thread in less than 16 hours.

Which is probably a good thing, as most of them weren't worth the effort of reading, and should probably have gone on on IRC somewhere, or over AIM or something.

not that I'm judging anyone.... :-)

aww man....i wnet to bed...i was drunk....damn.... :(
you guys should had called me :/

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Leafar

Nikki

Leafar also missed out on Xze's cherry..which i still have. *has a cherry on her head along with a bit of whipped cream*  :3

Leafar

with a cherry on head xze gets even more yummy!!!!!!!! *has perverted look*

Nikki

Leafar should Also note that xze tastes like Rocky road =^^=

Leafar

Gabi

Can you two please follow the rules?

I'll do it now.

Leafar has started behaving properly at the Invisible Friend game after the first warning.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Nikki

Gabi would make a good Boss =3

Better than my current Boss who screams at me ;;

Leafar

xze must look sexy with miniskirts!
gabi doesn't know i am a rebel...i follow no rules they follow me! :cool

Nikki

Leafar is assuming i wear skirts.

i have never even worn a dress before

Leafar

lol
what do you wear then?taxedos??? :U or nothing? >:3

Dakata

Leafar, quit being such a friggin' perv. And follow the rules dammit.

*Skips*

Xze is smarter than me. D':

Leafar

Dakata

Leafar, get out of PAY. You're an a**hole and you p*ss me off. And if you keep saying perverted things about Xze or anything, I'm going to tell Damaris.

Nikki

me and Dakata both suck...what's your point? :)

Damaris

Leafer, I've had enough.  You are redefining trolling and are, quite frankly, being quite rude to way to many people, and using words that we do NOT use on this forum.

Consider this your official warning.  Next time I have to talk to you, you will be banned in accordance with the warning system found on the rules page.

_____ (so Gabi doesn't smack me) ;)

Xze can draw quite realistic blood.  I'm very impressed.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Leafar

i see your point ruler!
damaris can say what he wants and draw perfect circles...yay!

edit: at least xze has a grow up mind and knows this is just for kidding around in a boring sunday...but it's ok anyway... :rj

Nikki