Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 26, 2006, 09:53:35 PM
"I may be crazy... but it just may be a lunatic..."
You're lookin' for!

Huzzah For Billy Joel! :D  Bil has good taste in music.

Xze's bwoken. :(

Roureem is very random.

Rowne should play the fiddle![/s]

Bill has good tast in music.  (Yes, I know I cheated)

(Woohoo, new page!)

Nikki

one of the above posters should fix me..

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Dakata

Xze is bad.

QUIT POSTING, GUUUUUUUYS. D:

Edit: Jeebus. D: There's like 50 billion new posts every few minutes!

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dakata

E is shiny!

Bah. My computer was lagging. That's why I wasn't here earlier.

Rowne

Daks and all the other posters above have helped me achieve 900+ posts, hot peas!

* Rowne bonks Xze over the head with a foam wrench.  Fixt!  Or maybe not.

bill

Rowne's feeling is soon to be mutUal.

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT× came up with a lot of good post
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Nikki

E  is talking to a broken Xze ;;

e_voyager

Xze-Xze is has beng playing this game a while

Dakata

E and Xze are posting too much. D:

*Puts Topher and EMD in the naughty corner for being bad* :B

Nikki

bill

Xze is fun to bounce posts off of.

e_voyager

bill

EV's yap either is a "Smile" shirt, or an infinity shirt.

e_voyager

poor bill is having a hard time  seeisn the turtle yappy

Nikki

e_voyager

xze xze seems to the the only person  trying keep up with me and i am not feeble

Rowne

Ev now guards this thread with vigour.

Also: Xze is still broken?  Then Xze gets more free wrench treatment!

The motto of the everyday repairman; if it doesn't work, hit it with a tool until it does!

Nikki

bill

Another restatent of Rowne's creed: "Violence solves everything. If it doesn't solve it, use more."

Xze's avatar habits may require intervention.

KarlOmega1

Bill is prepared for the gas bombers..
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT× came up with a lot of good post

Nikki

Rowne