Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

Xze's new avatar says alot about the current human condition, and the questions of morality and free will...

Oh, never mind, it's pr0n.

EV will respond before this post.

(edit= KICKASS)

Rowne

Bill has one of those unusual minds that I respect.

Ha!  This time I obeyed the rules.  Xze's notice that I only 'sometimes' have nice things to say caught me off guard.  So now I have to try and say nice things, instead of cheating.

e_voyager

rowne his helping bill who is so close to comming into his own

(my spelling is fallin appart!)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

I got my sense of humor from Mystery Science Theater 3000.

EV's avatars are always boss in their own way.

Rowne

Bill likes MiST!  Bill is a man of extraordinary taste.

Nikki

Rowne's Tail is almost as cool as mine ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

xze-xze is having a good time with this game now
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Nice call, Bill!

$50 says that when I hit the 'Post' button, at least 3 other posts will have been made.

Bah, only 1.

Bill is increasing in his ninja-ing abilities.

Rowne ninja-ed me tice. :cry
So did Xze!

EV's just too freaking fast.  Why don't I ever ninja anyone?

Nikki

Hazzy must now give me $50

(Edit= or color this in for me: http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k182/xzexze/Xze/Xze%20by%20others/arttradethingforxze.gif )

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

Xze's tail has a coolness that orbits mine in equity, our tails are different and there shouldn't be inequity between them.

Firefox + Tabmix Plus = Win.

e_voyager

rowne poor rowne is no match for Xze-Xze

Rowne

Ev should stop seeding dissent.  <.<

e_voyager

Rowne wounds me deeply. i only met that as a couse of mind she has the edge always

Nikki

e_voyager

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Bill's a smart-ass, it's ok, I am too. :P

(Xze, I wanted to PS one of your drawings! D: )

Nikki

Hazzy is my new cuddle-buddy ^^

((lol, ok, just pick one X3)

bill

Haz has photoshop, and likely "obtained" it under questionable circumstances, like about 98% of Photoshop owners.

Xze is not a person to anger.

e_voyager

bill  knows what mean thats good for me

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Bill is correct in assuming that I downloaded PS. :D

Xze is my new cuddle-buddy...  I guess. :|

topher chee

e_voyager

chee should know better then to try to apply logic to our actions

ElectroMotive

bill

Rowne

EMD is trains, trains are awesome.

Damn!  Bill has bettered me.  The student becomes the master, then el Presidente.  Or something.

Also, who needs Photoshop when one has The Gimp?  I adore it so.

Nikki

Rowne agrees with me that Topher REALLY need to stop posting pointlessly?

xHaZxMaTx

If only EMD were an Acela. :D

Xze likes ninja-ing me. :cry