Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Hazzy keeps getting ninja-ed

Sowwie Hazzy  :mowsad

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze xze is fast of us here it seems but were is dakata
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

This EV can be yours, if The Price is Right!

Rowne

If Bill were a gameshow host, he'd be the most awesome gameshow host ever.

- I'm dropping words now.  <.<

You people broke me!

e_voyager

rownes knows bill is kidding folks
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rowne

Ev is more of a wheel of fortune man, anyway.

Death by shonen-ai!

e_voyager

rowne must have added a lot of post to this theard  in this day

bill

EV has an amazing number of search results for posts, though not as much as Rowne, who will post before me.

xHaZxMaTx

Bill was wrong!

(Rowne, I was gonna post that we broke you before I got ninja-ed and you edited your post. :lol )

bill

Haz gets a prize! It's THIS NEW CAR!!!!1!!!!11!!!!

xHaZxMaTx

Bill gave me an '06 MazdaSpeed MX-5! :eek 

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

bill

Rowne

Bill needs to start up some kind of gameshow thread, he's too good at this and it's entertaining.

Nikki

0///////0

*gets off-topic..Bad Xze*

e_voyager

Nikki

Rowne

Xze is broken!

I knew she'd burn out eventually.

bill

Rowne should take her back to the store, then.

e_voyager

Nikki

e_voyager

i'm joking  which xze-xze should  know about me

bill

"I may be crazy... but it just may be a lunatic..."

Sorry.

EV just got a song stuck in my head.

Rowne

Bill, once again, proves his superiour tastes.

I'm coming over as a Buckner fanboi now ... mostly because it's easier to say interesting things about Bill, quickly.  Which means I can ninja more effectively whilst not breaking the rules.

Nikki

0//////0

rowne should let me hide in his tail....

bill

Xze's avatar is makin' my virgin eyes bleed.

Roureem Egas

Bill, and all the people likely to ninja me, is far more interesting than the fourth Harry Potter movie.

Rowne

bill

Ah, as that Somethingawful PS put it, "Harry Potter and Half of the Book"

RE's AP status is to be envied.

(bloody... Rowne!)