Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowne

Karl is an observant old chap!

Also: Xze would rock in a band.

Also: I have Ev wondering?  Has he finally caught on?

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

xze-xze has over 30 emasil in my inbox with her name
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rowne

Ev tells interesting stories about Manic Mailer Z!

e_voyager

rowne should tell me aobut it

(me and my bad spelling)

Nikki

E should explain this to me 0o

30 what in where with mah name?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Surely EV Rowne EV Xze can appreciate the boss job I did painting my Yap's helmet into Kimi Raikkonen colors.

Rowne

It cannot be denied that Bill has awesome yaps.

Nikki

bill

Xze needs to get her yap back onto her sig.

e_voyager

bill is a has not bee taking nots on bobobo

bill

EV is on a trip, if you get my drift.

Nikki

bill wants to see my Yaps again ^^

xHaZxMaTx

No one wants to comment on Karl. :(
Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 26, 2006, 10:21:52 PM
Hazzy can now give me Ghey huggles ^^
I don't think Dakata's gonna be too hapy about that. D:

Oh well! Xze deserves ghey huggles anyway! *Ghey Huggles* :D

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

e_voyager

karl is out to bu hurt by and older cousion for hitting on the girls

bill

EV shouldn't post when drunk.

ooooooh snap, Rowne!

Rowne

Ev Bill is still the speediest poster of them all.

Also, I think Bill's right about Ev and given his visage, I'm not surprised that he recognizes various gasses and hallucinogens when he sees 'em.

Roureem Egas

Rowne quite alert to be sedate and senseless. :p

Rowne

Egas is right!

Hot spit, I'm an Adventurer now?  When did that happen?

(I'm going to go and take a time out to change that Sedate & Senseless as it no longer applies.)

e_voyager

rowne does not relasy that my spellin is sefred for speed

bill

Rowne got it on post 900. Fits my new personal text quite well, I must say.

Ah, EV's taken speed, that explains everything.

e_voyager

xHaZxMaTx

EV me owes me $50 if this is the top of a new page. :D

OH NOES!!

Roureem Egas

bill

Hazmat woulda got 50 bucks if he waited for me?

Nope.

Nikki

KarlOmega1

Xze is thinking something sinister at the moment, I think...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius