Yeah, yeah.

Haz, you're sorted. Shush. :-P

(quoting is still busted)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 16, 2007, 06:16:57 PM
Castle: Ah... I'm gonna leave that one. I suspect the problem is the names of various things have changed, so I'm gonna update the code (rather than insert a quick hack, as the other fixes have been) and come back to it, ok?

Sure, ok. It's just your spell checker is better than mine.

Azlan

I've noticed a lack of spell check functionality in the RP area.  The text does not display nor does it seem to register anything.  This problem is present in Firefox 1.5.0.9, IE 6 and IE 7.  Likely nothing major.

Insert quote error in all areas of forum: An Error Has Occurred!  Unable to load the 'quotefast' template.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Darkmoon

I haven't ever tried the spell checker. However, Firefox 2 has a spellchecker built in. You might consider upgrading.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Azlan

Quote from: Darkmoon on January 16, 2007, 10:24:24 PM
I haven't ever tried the spell checker. However, Firefox 2 has a spellchecker built in. You might consider upgrading.

Bah, upgrading!  Well maybe...

Netami

Beware, they add the X box on every tab instead of at the end of the bar like in the earlier versions. Pretty annoying if you're used to clicking the corner.

superluser

Quote from: Azlan on January 16, 2007, 10:38:50 PM
Quote from: Darkmoon on January 16, 2007, 10:24:24 PMI haven't ever tried the spell checker. However, Firefox 2 has a spellchecker built in. You might consider upgrading.
Bah, upgrading!  Well maybe...

Do it.  It's totally awesome.  Firefox 2 is really slick, and it checks your spelling as you type.  It's what I always wanted, but was too lazy to do myself.  Its vocabulary, however, is rather limited.  It has neither speciation nor phantasmagorical, though it does have the proper name Nietzsche.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Supercheese

Quote from: Netami on January 16, 2007, 11:31:53 PM
Beware, they add the X box on every tab instead of at the end of the bar like in the earlier versions. Pretty annoying if you're used to clicking the corner.

Odd, back in the day when I first started using Firefox I installed an extension to put those Xs on each tab because I liked them better... I was glad they adopted this as standard in 2.0. *shrug*

Tapewolf

Quote from: superluser on January 17, 2007, 12:54:28 AM
Do it.  It's totally awesome.  Firefox 2 is really slick, and it checks your spelling as you type.  It's what I always wanted, but was too lazy to do myself.  Its vocabulary, however, is rather limited.  It has neither speciation nor phantasmagorical, though it does have the proper name Nietzsche.
I don't think the spellchecker was designed for someone with quite your level of erudition :P

By the way folks, you can still view profiles as guest.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gabi

There are fewer members on the memberlist. Did anyone prune the inactive ones or something?

Oh, and Happy Birthday, llearch! If it is indeed your birthday.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Darkmoon

I pruned them 3 days ago.

As for the x's on the tabs, I removed them entirely with Tab Mix Plus, so it's not like I ever noticed. I prefer to double-click close the tabs.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Azlan, if you look up three posts from yours, you'll note that I've already seen the quoting issue.

We're looking into it, but it's not exactly simple. (they've changed the js and css that the html references as a result of the php that we get to see. Oh, and the html has moved from v3.2 to v4.0, and changed from using tables to using divs. You wanna look at the code, sure, but...)

And yes, Gabi, it is indeed my birthday. I slept through half of it already, so it seems like a good one :-)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 17, 2007, 04:02:46 AM
By the way folks, you can still view profiles as guest.

Ahh nevermind... looks like you've done the "hide the personal info" thing.  Excellent!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gabi

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 17, 2007, 07:44:45 AM
Azlan, if you look up three posts from yours, you'll note that I've already seen the quoting issue.

llearch, does the offer you made Azlan go for me as well? I could give it a shot.

Hey, I can quote!... Sort of. Now the XML appears style-less and the quote is shown on the pop-up, but not inserted into the message.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yeah. I got that far and left it, to go work on a full upgrade.

Yay.

Azlan

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 17, 2007, 07:44:45 AM

I just want to poke at it... my function in life is to insure the seamless functionality of the universe and for once I can point, laugh and don't have to do anything about it!   :mowhappy

Tiger_T

The BBC-tag-button for Fontsize vanished and the tags don't work any more.

;) Damaris must be happy. :rolleyes
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

llearch n'n'daCorna

Damaris

Yes, Damaris was happy to find that particular function.  And since we'd had several complaints about it, I decided to make use of it.  Sorry guys.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Azlan

Quote from: Tiger_T on January 18, 2007, 06:01:30 PM
The BBC-tag-button for Fontsize vanished and the tags don't work any more.

;) Damaris must be happy. :rolleyes

Darn it... I liked that, you know... because sometimes I only have a little to say...

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Gabi

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

Sid

Quote from: Gabi on January 19, 2007, 02:13:38 PM
That's not the same, you know... :rolleyes

It can do the same, it can be just as annoying, so in a way, it is the same. :/
:boogie

llearch n'n'daCorna

Actually...

I believe I have a workaround that will still work.

I'm not going to tell anyone how it works, though. That would be mean to Damaris...

Damaris

I could always just put it in the rules... ;)

Besides, you still have color :)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Sid

I don't know if it's related to the upgrade (or if it's been mentioned before - it's kinda late and I'm not going to check all incarnations of this thread right now), but some of the thread icons are gone. The Yappity thread and Secret Santa seem to lack one of their icons when you check the forum they are in. Apparently, this image is missing in the DMFA theme at least.

It's not exactly an urgent issue, though ^^;
:boogie

Aridas

and some.. or one.. of the icons (for the dmfa theme at least) are missing... as far as i can tell, since i don't have any unread messages right now, it's the read message icon.

Faerie Alex

Okay, I'm having a minor problem with the CVRPG Classic theme. If I go to a member page and click "Show general statistics for this member." then I have to highlight the bars on the graph. They're the same color as the background.

I had this issue before; just thought I'd mention it.
Jeez I need to update this thing.