Quote from: thegayhare on January 22, 2007, 05:48:50 PM
Quote from: Caswin on January 22, 2007, 05:42:14 PM
Quote from: thegayhare on January 22, 2007, 04:54:17 PM
I wonder if Mab as a brother...
She has a half-sister...
Aww that doesn't help me at all

*pouts*
C'mon - she's Kute... *Shot*
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Kenji on January 22, 2007, 04:39:56 PM
Quote from: Caswin on January 22, 2007, 04:34:30 PM
(Quotes not working >.o)
[That much is only fair, sure.  I was referring to the claim that Mab is bisexual, which I don't recall ever seeing any hints at.

To quote Amber long ago in the before time:
"Who said Mab was straight? o.O"

Now, Mab has had a crush on Merlitz as long as the comic, so she likes guys and she is not straight, so that leaves ....Well, she will love the ones she loves anyway they let her.  :mowwink

Also, Back before your time, Mab and Pink had a special friendship online.  But it never got into the comic.  Pink was killed off by her creator, because Pink, the character, fell into the Sex-kitten mold and the net-public would not let her change.  And the creator got alot of grief over her character even after Pink was killed, so much so that she left the internet.  Well, I think she only emails personal friends, now.

And Pink's Harem

PBH

Edit Oh great I restart the Cult following, sorry Helen....and Mabs   

Caswin

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 22, 2007, 09:24:11 PM...and she is not straight...
And once again, I ask you, just where are you getting...
Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 22, 2007, 09:24:11 PMAlso, Back before your time, Mab and Pink had a special relationship online.
Oh.  Could've mentioned that a bit earlier.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's not really general knowledge, Caswin.

Nor should it be. If you -really- must know, go ask Mab. And expect to have your head handed to you - that's personal information.

I'll even hold her coat for her, should she want to -really- wind up...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Caswin

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 22, 2007, 09:43:24 PM
What, the Pink thing?  No, of course it isn't.  What, was I supposed to know that?
Yap yap.

Prof B Hunnydew

Okay I should not have imply anything more than RP between Amber and Helen.  They are good friends and I have no knowledge of anything more....PBH :mowsad

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Caswin on January 22, 2007, 09:46:40 PM
What, the Pink thing?  No, of course it isn't.  What, was I supposed to know that?

That Pink was around, and a friend of Ambers, I meant. I meant no more than that.

Since it -is- general knowledge that Pink left due to harassment (not personal, but generalised harassment from lots of not very bright people) we'd sort of like it if Amber didn't end up the same way, was what I meant.

And no, you weren't supposed to know. I was merely mentioning that spreading rumours about precisely what was going on between Pink and Amber, when we all know nothing, is not a cool thing. Nudge nudge, mmhmm? :-)

Zedd

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 23, 2007, 04:30:59 AM

That Pink was around, and a friend of Ambers, I meant. I meant no more than that.

Since it -is- general knowledge that Pink left due to harassment (not personal, but generalised harassment from lots of not very bright people) we'd sort of like it if Amber didn't end up the same way, was what I meant.

And no, you weren't supposed to know. I was merely mentioning that spreading rumours about precisely what was going on between Pink and Amber, when we all know nothing, is not a cool thing. Nudge nudge, mmhmm? :-)

I want to add Pink was liek a little sister to me...Quite adorable she was rl and ic

ShiningShadow

Well that was fun but let's get back on topic. The real Love as I see it its gotta to be Alexsi and Pyro those two are a great couple in my own opinion.

Caswin

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 23, 2007, 04:30:59 AM
Uh... yeah.  Don't see any fault with that.  Good policy.
Yap yap.

gothtk14

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 22, 2007, 09:24:11 PM
Quote from: Caswin on January 22, 2007, 04:34:30 PM
(Quotes not working >.o)
[That much is only fair, sure.  I was referring to the claim that Mab is bisexual, which I don't recall ever seeing any hints at.

Now, Mab has had a crush on Merlitz as long as the comic, so she likes guys and she is not straight, so that leaves ....Well, she will love the ones she loves anyway they let her.  :mowwink

Also, Back before your time, Mab and Pink had a special relationship online.But it never got into the comic.  Pink was killed off by her creator, because Pink, the character, fell into the Sex-kitten mold and the net-public would not let her change.  And the creator got alot of grief over her even after Pink was killed, so much so that she left the internet.  Well, I think she only emails personal friends, now.

And Pink's Harem

PBH

:erk :eek :boggle  ???

Prof B Hunnydew

Look just read the last posts from last page to here, and let this go... I loved Pink, but let her rest in peace.   

Pink in the comic comic 147

PBH

ShiningShadow

I like Pink she's cute and cool at the same time. But hey I'm a male here.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 23, 2007, 09:00:44 PM

OOOOooo Does that mean you're a Female someplace else...   :giggle PBH

Madmann135

you have a number of possiable relationships already said but I have one that has yet to be considered.

I know how Azlan and Neni's relationship is, a laugh a minute especally considering they have been married for a long time and all the adventures they had. 

Merlitz and Aary's was like a train wreck, you just couldn't keep your eyes off it no matter how hard you tried.

Now ways to make Dan and Matty's relationsip more intresting.  Matty becomes an AMAZON. 

We all know Mab and Pip's relationship

But what do we know of Pip and Fi's relationship?  For all we know Pip gave Fi a love bite.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

thegayhare

I vote for pip and Deebs

Toric

No evidence that person is straight does not = person is not straight. That's a big jump in logic that some seem to be making. I have read this thread up to this point, and I may be missing something, but I haven't seen anything (in-canon) suggesting Mab's preference aside from her crush on Merlitz. I take this comment as meaning that Mab could or could be straight, because no evidence has been presented to show she's simply not into those of the same gender. It means that her preference is still up in the air.

Speaking of Merlitz, and drifting back on topic, I wonder if anything will blossom between him and his new griffon traveling companion. Probably not, they likely parted ways after Merlitz had gone a week without casting a single fireball.
Yap by Silver.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Toric on January 23, 2007, 10:42:01 PM
Speaking of Merlitz, and drifting back on topic, I wonder if anything will blossom between him and his new griffon traveling companion. Probably not, they likely parted ways after Merlitz had gone a week without casting a single fireball.

... or casting it at Aliyka...

Prof B Hunnydew

Oh no Miss Mabs will miss out again on her one true love?

:cry
PBH

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 23, 2007, 09:43:29 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 23, 2007, 09:00:44 PM

OOOOooo Does that mean you're a Female someplace else...   :giggle PBH

yes you can say that I'm very sensitive and cry when I see the movie "Old Yeller"  :<
Please I' must go and get a tissue *sniff*

Prof B Hunnydew

** Hands a box of tissues to ShiningShadow *

There there Sensitive new-age guys need love too.... :hug I really like guys in touch with their feminine side
or are you really a girl in there?   ***WArning Pushing PG-13 limit*** 

Ah oh Well, we could go out for Tea.....mmmm TEA!!    I think your cute..

oh But Back to topic   Alexsi and Pyro get some alone time... And Dan is getting some alone time with JyJy or Is Jyrras getting alone time with Lorenda, right now.?

:mowhappy
PBH

Zedd

Dont mention the tea or Malyka will come for me Bam

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 24, 2007, 09:19:05 AM
** Hands a box of tissues to ShiningShadow *

There there Sensitive new-age guys need love too.... :hug I really like guys in touch with their feminine side
or are you really a girl in there?   ***WArning Pushing PG-13 limit*** 

Ah oh Well, we could go out for Tea.....mmmm TEA!!    I think your cute..

oh But Back to topic   Alexsi and Pyro get some alone time... And Dan is getting some alone time with JyJy or Is Jyrras getting alone time with Lorenda, right now.?

:mowhappy
PBH

Who know what is between Dan and Jy-Jy but to add to the mix Wildly has a thing for Dan and for some time. I see it she has a crush on both Dan and Jy-Jy. Who knows what will happens next. And PBH I love TEA! my favorites is from celestial seasons tea from the Lemon zinger to the Enchida tea for my cold.

(psst, you messed up your endquote. Fixed it for you. HTH, HAND, llearch)

Kenji

Deebs and Dan.
I can see it now. Dan skipping through the grass with a Deebs shaped like an Amazon. Carving "D&D" on the trees they pass.

Zedd

Though he would get hours  the stickyness out his fur...

Toric

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 24, 2007, 03:46:14 AM

... or casting it at Aliyka...
Ooh, good point.
Yap by Silver.

ShiningShadow

With the Merlitz and Mabs affair, I have this feeling this will ends up like a spanish soap opera *here's the plot the one true love leaves for a very time or short depending on the story. Then the heroine will wait and pine away for her one true love. Suddenly he comes back Yada, Yada , Yada, Yada, and viola spanish soap opera*.

Aridas

Only... That was AGES ago, if you paid any attention to either the comic or the discussion...

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 25, 2007, 07:33:01 AM
Only... That was AGES ago, if you paid any attention to either the comic or the discussion...

Yes I did but usually in these case the one true love will always come back. Henceforth the romance all over again and who knows maybe Mab's and Merlitz will be a couple finally.