Love in DMFA

Started by gothtk14, January 11, 2007, 05:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger_T

Quote from: Dard on January 18, 2007, 03:45:29 PM
Quote from: Alan Garou on January 16, 2007, 04:25:49 PM
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned my favorite couple, Dan and Matilda. They seem positively made for eachother.
Exactly, and that is why there wasn't any need to mention it.
Matilda is mature, patient, polite, tlerant and experienced, and and the same time has a kind of childlike innocence. She is pretty much the best that could happen to Dan.
And that is the problem: No matter how much we would like it, and ignoring anatomic difficulities, a serious Dan/Matilda relationship would be too "normal" for this series.
I mean, this series thrives on weirdness, and this wouldn't be weird.
Not everything has to be weird to be fun.
Also them being a couple could make for plenty weird too. :P
*votes for Dan/Matilda*
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

thegayhare

I vote Dan take Matilda dancing

He could go waltzing matilda

Stygian

Yeowch... I'd hate to see that one.

I vote Dan/Wildy, just because he needs some sense beaten into him.

The next one that would be fun to see would be Jyrras taking over Alexsi, and then Pyroduck and Abel in a love/hate relationship. No, I am not speaking seriously at all, but weirdness seems to go here, so...

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

ShiningShadow

I would love to see Dan dancing with Matlida hmmmmm Merenge, Salsa, the Tango i could see it right now  :erk.

gothtk14

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 19, 2007, 10:34:04 AM
I would love to see Dan dancing with Matlida hmmmmm Merenge, Salsa, the Tango i could see it right now  :erk.

:erk here also

ShiningShadow

like this  :boogie  :) :). More dancing theme to shake a stick at.

gothtk14

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 22, 2007, 12:03:57 PM
like this  :boogie  :) :). More dancing theme to shake a stick at.

:erk now your scaring me

ShiningShadow

How about Abel and Merlitz in a bishoen contest  >:3 >:3.

gothtk14

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 22, 2007, 12:07:56 PM

??? what is that?

Kenji

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 22, 2007, 12:07:56 PM

Abel would win due to his attitude and shifting.
Merl would definately with the NABBA, though.

gothtk14

What is a bishoen conest?

ShiningShadow

Quote from: gothtk14 on January 22, 2007, 12:11:15 PM
What is a bishoen conest?

Boy on Boy romance I might be spelling it wrong here but somebody else will correct me with the correct spelling to boot.

Kenji

Bishonen is just a pretty boy. Boy/boy romance is shonen-ai.

gothtk14

okay. yea abel would win unless Jyrras was in it. :P

ShiningShadow

Quote from: gothtk14 on January 22, 2007, 12:26:40 PM
okay. yea abel would win unless Jyrras was in it. :P

then we should have a four way with Dan in the mix.

gothtk14

Jyrras would win cause all the girls like him. Dan has the Amazons

Roureem Egas

Offtopic: IMs plz.

On topic: I support Abel and Dan. :P

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Caswin on January 18, 2007, 08:51:04 PM
Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 17, 2007, 12:58:47 PM( you know.. Expect for Mabs, who is Bi
...s'what?

It is only to be fair. Bishonen runs ramped here on the forum,  I think shoujo-ai should have equal time... But it is mute since it is PG rated zone on the comic...So, even kissing is rare...around here at Lost Lake.

PBH

I vote for Dan and Matilde, too   And I do wonder about how they could get any lovemaking in until Dan learns to shapeshift.

Artanis

QuoteAnd I do wonder about how they could get any lovemaking in until Dan learns to shapeshift.
Easy. He's already got a fairly decent amount of control over his wing tentacles. And Matilda's got a prehensile tail.

*attempts to fish mind out of gutter* How deep are these gutters supposed to be anyway...?

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Artanis on January 22, 2007, 02:13:53 PM
QuoteAnd I do wonder about how they could get any lovemaking in until Dan learns to shapeshift.
Easy. He's already got a fairly decent amount of control over his wing tentacles. And Matilda's got a prehensile tail.

*attempts to fish mind out of gutter* How deep are these gutters supposed to be anyway...?

I'm still fishing here in the deep gutters  >:3.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Please get your hook out of the way. You're blocking my periscope.

*grin*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Caswin

(Quotes not working >.o)

It is only to be fair. Bishonen runs ramped here on the forum,  I think shoujo-ai should have equal time...
That much is only fair, sure.  I was referring to the claim that Mab is bisexual, which I don't recall ever seeing any hints at.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Kenji

Quote from: Caswin on January 22, 2007, 04:34:30 PM
(Quotes not working >.o)

It is only to be fair. Bishonen runs ramped here on the forum,  I think shoujo-ai should have equal time...
That much is only fair, sure.  I was referring to the claim that Mab is bisexual, which I don't recall ever seeing any hints at.

To quote Amber long ago in the before time:
"Who said Mab was straight? o.O"

Caswin

Aaand they're back.
Quote from: Kenji on January 22, 2007, 04:39:56 PM
Quote from: Caswin on January 22, 2007, 04:34:30 PM
(Quotes not working >.o)

Fair enough.  But I have to question just stating it as a fact.
Yap yap.

Kenji

Hey, take what you want as fact. That's where debates come from, so ya wouldn't be the first.

thegayhare

*ponders something*
All the Dmfa boy seem to be interested in some body....

Whats a bunny to do?

I wonder if Mab as a brother...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kenji on January 22, 2007, 04:39:56 PM

I just had to check that out.  For those who want to look it up on Llearch's mirror of The Nice, the precise quote is "I dont remember anyone ever saying Mab was straight. o.O" and the thread number is 1836.

I'd post a direct link, but the thread as a whole is kind of sordid, with some dodgy artwork of Nirfy's that I can't see and some horrible showdown between a particularly aggressive poster called "WildyTheFerret" and the real Wildy.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Caswin

Yap yap.

thegayhare

Quote from: Caswin on January 22, 2007, 05:42:14 PM
Quote from: thegayhare on January 22, 2007, 04:54:17 PM
I wonder if Mab as a brother...
She has a half-sister...

Aww that doesn't help me at all

*pouts*