Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Faerie Alex

Dan & Matilda

Alexi & Pyro

Jyrras and Abel or Lorenda

[/obvious combinations]
[wild speculation]

Azlan & Mab (the comic ones, not the real ones)

Merlitz & Aliyka (they secretly have a thing for each other...really)

[/wild speculation]
More likely than not (I figure) nothing will happen, except for the first 2 I mentioned. Historically, DMFA hasn't been big on having relationships.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Netami

No one. It would cause too much dissent among the fans. If amber wants a baby character, she can just have a convenient one pop up, like Jyrras' little sibling.

Brunhidden

i still stand by my theory of various DMFA castmembers wearing tiedye headbands, throwing their clothes away, and frolicing through the flowers while saying something about free love and leagalised marajuana.

i know its unlikely, but its much more fun.

QuoteSince when does the truth have anything to do with this?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on January 11, 2007, 06:21:13 PM
i still stand by my theory of various DMFA castmembers wearing tiedye headbands, throwing their clothes away, and frolicing through the flowers while saying something about free love and leagalised marajuana.

i know its unlikely, but its much more fun.

QuoteSince when does the truth have anything to do with this?

I second that  >:3. I like more fun.

Magic

I seriously doubt Azlan is allowed to date Mab, off or on the comic. You seem to forget Neni.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

superluser

Lorenda/Dan!

A relationship that would not only be between two unlikely characters, but also eliminate any possibility of several other very popular relationships!  It would be just like the Chakotay/Seven of Nine idiocy!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

terrycloth

Well, Dan's going over to confront/apologize to Jyrras about the attracted situation, at exactly the same time as Jyrras is probably  talking to Lorenda about it. Obviously, this'll somehow result in Dan and Lorenda hooking up. And not wanting to tell Jyrras about it, because they don't want to hurt his feelings.

So when Jyrras hires Lorenda as a bodyguard for his trip to the secret volcanic island base he's setting up (because he spotted Kria sniffing around his mansion, and doesn't want her to find out about Deathbringer), Dan will make some excuse to come along as extra protection.

And we all know what happens from there. :mowcookie

superluser

Quote from: terrycloth on January 12, 2007, 07:20:56 PMSo when Jyrras hires Lorenda as a bodyguard

Well, now I just look stupid.

Jyrras/Matilda?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

ShiningShadow

Mabs and Pyroduck just for the fire sequences if fun on every aspects of those two hooking up.

Aridas

ShiningShadow

If they kiss it will be fire and sparks and more fire like when Mabs was mad and her wings turned to flames. That's is what i'm talking about.

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Ink on January 12, 2007, 06:37:50 PM

I seriously doubt Azlan is allowed to date Mab, off or on the comic. You seem to forget Neni.
:blush

Yeah, forgot about that.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Aridas

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 12, 2007, 07:42:59 PM
If they kiss it will be fire and sparks and more fire like when Mabs was mad and her wings turned to flames. That's is what i'm talking about.
...Are you on drugs?

KarlOmega1

Mab/Ink....Muahahahahahahaha!
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Azlan

Quote from: Ink on January 12, 2007, 06:37:50 PM

I never forget such a vixen.   :3
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Caswin

Glad to see the Jyrras/Kria support has died down... I mean, honestly...

And just to throw something out there: Fi/Deebs?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

RJ

*secretly loves crack pairings*

>:3

Lorenda x Dark Pegasus

Supercheese

Tiger_T

I still think Kria and Dark P. would have made a nice couple. :mowwink
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Brunhidden

woah, thats giving me freaky mental images of lor and kir both finding out that dark P was dateing both of them behind each others back.

that would proove painfull

QuoteI hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

secondwolf

Kria and Jyrras... just based on the leg bite encounter and Krias response to that...

In fact I wonder whats happening with that story line? The demonic council or whatever it was were talking what to do about Jyrras and his technology...

Possibility: Jyrras will be kidnapped by the council (and Kria!) to make EVIL weapons, Dan will witness this kidnapping and try to save him (unfortunately putting him in opposition to the Cubi), Abel having to choose between his new friends and his past loyalities, and Mab finally destroying evil forever with her bad cooking.

Of course... Regina would appear just too late for character development (SUBTLE HINT)

thegayhare

Quote from: Caswin on January 12, 2007, 10:35:04 PM
And just to throw something out there: Fi/Deebs?

Ohhh I realy like that one

Jim Halisstrad

Pyroduck and Dan.

Vore parties.

RJ

Manawolf

Not a word, Charline, not one word.

ShiningShadow

I would love Kria and Jyrass hookup hmmmmmmmmmmm. I could imagine the first date *insert imagination here* Alright thought it out carry on.

Prof B Hunnydew

How they so soon forget....

Mab and Merlitz ( Mab has had a secret crash on him, since mmm the Beach arc)

Ink and Kria  (now, there is a Ebil plot in the making)

Mab and Wildy  (no no that wouldn't happen oh never) :mowmeep  Cookie to Wildy...  :mowcookie :hug

Jyrass and Lorenda and Abel......Now, that would be funny Jyrass loves Abel, Abel falls for Lorenda, and
Lorenda falls for Jyrass? or Dan?  or Pyroduck?...maybe Deathbringer :mowhappy

Murf, the only normal relationship in the comic, Alexsi and Pyro.  We'll have Destrina and Biggs will want to break them up (if not maybe the whole world, Fa'lina, the Creature Council, the Dragon clans...etc.)
  And who will stand by them
Dan and Mab.

:3
PBH

ShiningShadow

what about Ink and Matilda or Ink with Falina and finally Neni with Merlitz. I said what i said must go rest now.