A Taski Thread (June 6, 2007) BananasInEarsRampage

Started by Taskidog, December 11, 2006, 02:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taskidog

30 minute bike ride to the library and I have nothing to say... does that tell me anyhing?

I dunno

Well anyway, no one seems to be hiring over here. I almost screamed at myself knowing there was an opening all over the place last crismtas. Darn  <.<

Nikki

Quote from: Taskidog on March 09, 2007, 02:58:16 PM
30 minute bike ride to the library and I have nothing to say... does that tell me anyhing?

I dunno

Well anyway, no one seems to be hiring over here. I almost screamed at myself knowing there was an opening all over the place last crismtas. Darn  <.<
yeesh...that happened to me lately =<

so now i'm working the dock at my dad's work....

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kenji

You could always try doing the usual "will art for money plzkthx" thing. :/

Zedd

Thats if the birds dont eat him first...:shifty

Taskidog

Quote from: Xze on March 09, 2007, 03:00:21 PM

wow, I asked my dad about his job at Wunderbar and he didn't even get back to me on it :P

Btw, Charline- sorry I havent gotten you that commish yet. Funny thing is, I actually sketched it out to something I actually feel like it deserved to be inked.... but I never got to it still <.<

aaaaand starcraft is eating up my interest and time again :<
I should really snap that disk...

Zedd

Quote from: Taskidog on March 09, 2007, 03:48:06 PM
Quote from: Xze on March 09, 2007, 03:00:21 PM

wow, I asked my dad about his job at Wunderbar and he didn't even get back to me on it :P

Btw, Charline- sorry I havent gotten you that commish yet. Funny thing is, I actually sketched it out to something I actually feel like it deserved to be inked.... but I never got to it still <.<

aaaaand starcraft is eating up my interest and time again :<
I should really snap that disk...

Awaken my child....Serve the hive...For I am the overmind.... 

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Noctillocet mon veridas nondi holand vox neritas"?

Was there a translation for that somewhere, or is it just something you find amusing enough to post?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Not sure big box bossman...Sides its a gift for dear ol' Taski...He's made me get into Rose Maiden somehow....Bad poochy D:<

Aridas

you keep posting that everywhere without knowing what it means, so maybe you should just.. not do it.

Zedd

Alondro

Ah yes, Starcraft... my brother played that for about a year... nonstop.   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Kenji

One man should not be allowed to drink that much number! D:
No matter how hard they may be! D:<

Zedd

Prof B Hunnydew

Okay Buns has been going to the gym too long, she is turning into real steel, Bodybuilder Female... with no body fat, that is not healthy. 

Buns, dear cut back on the weights alittle... and have some ice cream.  20% body fat is ideal girl...

Zedd try to remember Bun is a girl... :mowhappy

PBH

Alondro

*Charles tugs the bun's pants down a lil further... then a lil further...*   >:3

Pervert!  He's a pervert!  PER-VERRRRT!!
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Zedd

>> << You cant proove anything Charline..I blocked you from my mind..*pinkblush*

King Of Hearts

B-but... its over Nine thouuuuuuuuuuuuuuusand.

Alondro

Oh yeah?  Well our power levels are over 2 million!  And we have the power to become super Sai-ya-wanna-jin! 

I'd better get outa here or my name isn't Mr. Satan... or whatever the hell yer supposed to call me... heh heh, I said hell.

OMG his name is Mr. Satan?!   :B

PS:  I love DBZ in a Nutshell 2.   :3

GabrielsThoughts

how do you know which one is which...I mean I know you know but, what about the rest of us?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Kenji

Barebuns needs more female. But the rest are nice and aweshome.  :B

Taskidog

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on March 20, 2007, 10:23:18 PM
Okay Buns has been going to the gym too long, she is turning into real steel, Bodybuilder Female... with no body fat, that is not healthy. 

Buns, dear cut back on the weights alittle... and have some ice cream.  20% body fat is ideal girl...

Zedd try to remember Bun is a girl... :mowhappy

PBH

she's supposed to be a girl that's supposed to be a guy that's supposed to be a girl.

:B

that and those chest muscles is just her trusty leather chestplate

Zedd

Bon is a cute lass..Even though she likes to bun people alive

Prof B Hunnydew

Well, Barebuns is always nicer than steel buns.. :mowhappy

And Stickybuns are better with Cinnamon ...  :mowwink

Taski, you have improved some keep it up..

PBH

GabrielsThoughts

good lord what took a bite out of his stomach...and is Griffon  Bon's Identical looking twin cousin or what?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

thegayhare

Looks like  Bon loves bacon...   I wonder what there kids will look like

Zedd

Cogidubnus