11-7-06: Intent to kill? Check.

Started by willow186129, November 06, 2006, 08:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmann135

Yanno... this is one thing I though may happen.

Alexsi is the LAST person on DMFA that would need rescue, in fact the only thing a rescue party would need to do is clean up the mess Alexsi made of those that captured her.

I'm starting to think that Mallet was a gift from Destany, her mom.  Cause everyone knows that Moms worry about their children and having your children armed is one of the best ways to help ease that worry.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Madmann135 on November 07, 2006, 09:39:54 AM
I'm starting to think that Mallet was a gift from Destania, her mom.  Cause everyone knows that Moms worry about their children and having your children armed is one of the best ways to help ease that worry.

We have no idea what the situation is or was between Destania and Alexsi.. don't forget that Alexsi is her stepchild, not her actual daughter.  That said, she left Alexsi in charge of the inn, so I guess it's not like they hated each other.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

thegayhare

I've never been able to get hammer space to work for me...

the best I've ever done is  a rolling pin... or a candy cane

Madmann135

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 07, 2006, 09:44:20 AM
We have no idea what the situation is or was between Destania and Alexsi.. don't forget that Alexsi is her stepchild, not her actual daughter.  That said, she left Alexsi in charge of the inn, so I guess it's not like they hated each other.

Actually in Alexsi profile it states that Alexsi and Destania had a good relationship.  Destania even confided with Alexsi about Dan's Cubi heritage which also ment that they were on good to great terms.
I bet that Destania considers Alexsi a true daughtor instead of a step daughtor.

I wonder how many survivors there will be after Alexsi's rampage...
and Dan worried about going on a Rampage with his Cubi powers.

ShiningShadow

Rampage is so pedestrian how about *FULL BLOWN OUT MASS DESTRUCTION I like that

Tapewolf

Quote from: Madmann135 on November 07, 2006, 09:53:09 AM
Actually in Alexsi profile it states that Alexsi and Destania had a good relationship.  Destania even confided with Alexsi about Dan's Cubi heritage which also ment that they were on good to great terms.

So it does.  I can see I'll have to reread all of those..

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Izkata

I also remember reading somewhere that the mallet is something Destania left behind for Alexsi.... Don't remember if it was in the comic or the profile, though.

rt

Indeed a cool magical phase in effect on the mallet, Alexi definately some advanced hammer space there.

Poor gazelle/impalla .. is going to get it tomorrow(?) .. let the violence commence!

QuoteThis is not a rescue party journeying into horribly dangerous territory. It's a Sunday-afternoon trip.

:giggle :giggle

ShiningShadow

Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 07, 2006, 09:56:23 AM
Rampage is so pedestrian how about *FULL BLOWN OUT MASS DESTRUCTION I like that

ShiningShadow

ITOS

Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 07, 2006, 11:01:23 AM
IGNORE THAT I"VE GOOFED

/ignore ad ShiningShadow

Anyway... Biggs is not a fool and yet he has kidnapped a friend of Wildy inside her turf. After what happened last time he did something like that he should know that Wildy (and probably others too) would come after him.

What is he up too? :paranoid

Oh! And my guess is that the gazelle is a demon. :P
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Sid

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 07, 2006, 07:56:30 AM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 07, 2006, 07:54:21 AM
*hold on* think about this what if the whole adventering to twinks territory is just a ruse by Pyro to marry Alexsi. If they have dated and it's very serious and what if Pyro proposed to Alexsi when we didn't know and the wedding is at Biggs with his help to get Alexsi there and now is waiting for the groom Pyro to show up.

AFAIK they haven't had a date yet, just agreed on one.

And no, my theory isn't exactly watertight.  I still think that Destania is somehow behind all this, though.

The date thing only depends on whether or not Pyro is bluffing and on your definition of a date :P

And while your theory isn't watertight, it's still a completely possible theory, assuming that the two hints (one dropped in the early canon that was written before the characters were streamlined and refined and one dropped out-of-canon by in-comic Amber) are still valid.
:boogie

Mel Dragonkitty

Quote from: ITOS on November 07, 2006, 11:11:05 AM
Oh! And my guess is that the gazelle is a demon. :P

She doesn't need to be a demon, she's a secretary. Our wrath is subtle yet all-pervasive. Once you become our prey your descent to hell is so slow and steady that you never notice at what point it began. We hold dominion over all paper and office machinery. There are no accidents. And now that I have told you our secrets I must curse your printer to break and your letters to have ridiculous typos. <disappears in a cloud of toner>
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Cogidubnus

A seceretary is not...a toy! *cue muscial number*

(Cookies for the reference!)

Stygian

Cookies are yours. But I wish you'd see the movie "Secretary". It's... well.

And anyone who has ever read Dilbert knows that secretaries are pitiful, droll. arrogant and self-centered people.

Alondro

*Charline hmphs at Professor B*  Impala, gazelle... whatever!  Either one will work for BBQ!   >:3  Plus, the mallet will tenderize her nicely.  :9  I think I'll invite Alexsi to join me... she is a feline, after all.  We're all evil like that. 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Gabi

I think this should answer the questions about Alexsi's and Destania's relationship.
http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_306.php
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Sid

Quote from: Gabi on November 07, 2006, 12:55:45 PM
I think this should answer the questions about Alexsi's and Destania's relationship.
http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_306.php

While we're at it: Did something specific cause the message in the last panel? Did somebody on the boards (if they had been around back then... not sure) suggest Dan/Alexsi art or fics? Or is that just there to stop the endless family speculations around Alexsi?
:boogie

MT Hazard

Quoted directly from the cast pages.

"Alexsi's father, Edward Ti'Fiona, once had a first wife who passed away from unsaid reasons. Because of this, Alexsi has few real memories of her mother and no real mementos save for a large mallet left behind."

So the Mallet was left behind by her biological mother. And who was her biological mother?

"Alexsi's real mother was named Quintinga and was an amazon."

An on the subject of magic hammers...

"Alexsi's ability to draw her mallet from out of nowhere is similar to Dan's swords."
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

terrycloth

Quote from: Fresnor on November 06, 2006, 09:58:00 PM
Which now begs the question of, if she can pull the mallet out of thin air like that, how was it stolen the first time?

Maybe she doesn't pull it out of thin air, maybe she summons it from a specific place, and if you take it out of the Jycorp Telepod (or whatever) she can't summon it until you put it back.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on November 07, 2006, 12:34:56 PM
And now that I have told you our secrets I must curse your printer to break and your letters to have ridiculous typos. <disappears in a cloud of toner>

Quote from: Cogidubnus on November 07, 2006, 12:36:24 PM
A seceretary is not...a toy! *cue muscial number*

I see you're under Mel's influence already... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 07, 2006, 02:29:03 PM

I see you're under Mel's influence already... :-)

How else could I learn to succeed without really trying? >:3

Madmann135

Alexsi's power and combat ability probably cought Biggs attention and that's why he wants to marry her.

Though the rescue party has 2 heavy hitters (widly and Pyro) but of the two Mab who has the most power is probably there as a negoatiator.

But I believe the rescue party is just there to help calm Alexsi down after she goes on her rampage and prevent her from killing Dan and Abel when they come back.

Mel Dragonkitty

Quote from: Stygian on November 07, 2006, 12:42:00 PM
And anyone who has ever read Dilbert knows that secretaries are pitiful, droll. arrogant and self-centered people.

Scott Adams fears us and spreds our disinformation program. And I hereby curse you that your next four phone calls will be transfered to the wrong office and then disconnected.  :raspberry
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Tiger_T

Quote from: RJ on November 06, 2006, 09:28:32 PM
Just because I can....

Quote#37- Law of Extradimensional Capacitance- All anime females have an
extrasdimensional storage space of variable volume somewhere on their person from
which they can instantly retrieve any object at a moment's notice. This mysterious
dimension is commonly called "Malletspace".
First Corollary (AKA The Hammer Rule)- The most common item stored is a
heavy mallet, costumes/uniforms, power suits/armor, and large bazookas.
She stores her Bazookas elsewhere I say. *snickers* >:3

As for Destina... I don't think she's involved.
Why should she inconvenience Alexi like that? :rolleyes
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Stygian

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on November 07, 2006, 03:39:04 PM
Scott Adams fears us and spreds our disinformation program. And I hereby curse you that your next four phone calls will be transfered to the wrong office and then disconnected.  :raspberry

I do not work in an office. And you do understand that my abnormal "silly armor" makes me immune to all forms of comical violence, strange coincidences and/or curses and hexes, don't you?

terrycloth

Quote from: Madmann135 on November 07, 2006, 02:49:27 PM
Alexsi's power and combat ability probably cought Biggs attention and that's why he wants to marry her.

Though the rescue party has 2 heavy hitters (widly and Pyro) but of the two Mab who has the most power is probably there as a negoatiator.

But I believe the rescue party is just there to help calm Alexsi down after she goes on her rampage and prevent her from killing Dan and Abel when they come back.

Wildy's there to betray the others and prevent the rescue from happening, since she owes her brother's organization bigtime for cancelling her spy novel before it'd made all the money it was supposed to. Alexei's hand in marriage is the alternate payoff.

That's why she's all moody. :B

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Stygian on November 07, 2006, 04:08:37 PM
I do not work in an office. And you do understand that my abnormal "silly armor" makes me immune to all forms of comical violence, strange coincidences and/or curses and hexes, don't you?

... so how does it protect you from me dropping a handful of ants down the back of your shirt, then?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kibin

Maybe it's a MAGIC MALLET? It almost looks like, in the last panel, the hammer isn't fully there where the mallet meets the handle. Perhaps it's simply a stick, and when wielded with the intent to thwack someone with, it becomes a full-fledged mallet.

Aridas

the cast page for alexsi just states that she can pull hammers out of NOWHERE. it also mentions that dan can do the same thing with swords. in all likelihood, it's not hammerspace. Just a special skill. >.>