Vegemite is clearly a WMD.

Started by Janus Whitefurr, October 21, 2006, 03:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eibborn

Quote from: Creativity on October 25, 2006, 09:51:21 AM

ZOMG!!1! -glomps and luffs on Eibbor-

ANOTHER SASKATCHEWANIAN I'VE FINALLY FOUND!!!! -clings-

Yeah, eight years on the interweb and this is the first person I've found from my province, what does that tell you? :D

And also, I am french canadian, and I cut down a tree. -Finger-

:intro

"Yeah, eight years on the interweb and this is the first person I've found from my province, what does that tell you? :D" That tells you all you need to know about our province right there.

I love how, now that the topic has outlived it's purpose, it's degraded into random racial jokes. XD
CARRY ON, LADIES AND GENTS!
/kicks the internet over

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

Hey! The topic hasn't really outlived its purpose.

I've just looked at a box of Quaker Honey Nut Oats and guess what. They have folic acid as a source of vitamins of the B complex! Are they forbidden in the USA too?

It also contained a rather disturbing note: "in Uruguay: oat-based ceral fortified with vitamins and minerals."
1- It has a missing 'e'.
2- Only in Uruguay? What is it here, then?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Saist

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on October 21, 2006, 03:40:11 PM
About the only time I will start a thread, ever. *fades into night... laughing. Very. Very Hard.*

You should start more threads!

Aridas

Quote from: Gabi on October 30, 2006, 03:08:23 PM
Hey! The topic hasn't really outlived its purpose.

I've just looked at a box of Quaker Honey Nut Oats and guess what. They have folic acid as a source of vitamins of the B complex! Are they forbidden in the USA too?

It also contained a rather disturbing note: "in Uruguay: oat-based ceral fortified with vitamins and minerals."
1- It has a missing 'e'.
2- Only in Uruguay? What is it here, then?
Well, as the article said, I believe ONLY cereals and breads could have ADDED folate. since vegemite has it as a natural part of what it's made of, that makes it clear. And since what you're talking about is apparently a cereal, it's also allowed. And I'm pretty sure USA has it readily available, too. *shrugs* Just takes a closer inspection sometimes, I guess.

Gabi

Ok, I missed the part where it said it was allowed in cereals. Sorry.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly