Trying to remember a webcomic

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, October 29, 2006, 10:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

Heh. how many topics have I made about stuff I couldn't remember the name of?

well, it's happened again, and this time with a webcomic I didn't remember to save the link to. it's been at least a month since I last checked it and I've updated firefox since then, so using history to find it is out of the question. anyways, here's what I remember:

it has some vampires, and some werewolves as main characters. there's a family of werewolves, including a little girl.
there's also a few spellcasters. three that I know of for sure. there's an older one that's teaching another, and then another guy who's sister is teaching him. the student and the other guy got into a fight once when they met at a video rental store.

one of those spellcasters is also a teacher at a high school.

there's another vampire that got turned by the little girl when she bit him. in a recent storyline, he got abducted by some other vampires and was going to be put up for auction since he hadn't been claimed by a vampire. real young guy, too. the others broke him out, but the vampire who was thier friend had hire some people to rat them out, which lead to a duel between that vampire and the one trying to sell the werewolf.

the spellcaster who's also a teacher at high school has a blood-bond with a vampire.

any help would be apreciated.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Saist

Kitsune Ascendant

that is indeed the comic I was looking for. must have followed one of the links of the day they have on the other keenspot comics I read.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Gabi

I love that comic. :) I would have answered, but I got to this topic too late.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Destina Faroda

Hmm...

Indeed this is a good webcomic, although the writing is stronger than the art.  My only problem is that there's a lot of important backstory that needs to be addressed, because even afer re-reading the archives, it's hard to tell who belongs to which faction and why.
Sig coming...whenever...