Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux (slice 7)

Started by bill, October 12, 2006, 05:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

Gabi is also very good at finding good things about everyone. I guess that comes as standard when you're as nice as Gabi. :)

Aisha deCabre

Gareeku has so many cool avatar pics that it makes me dizzy.   :mowdizzy
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Nikki

Aisha should take the time to look at all 202 of my avatars :P

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Xze's avatar transcends the foolish laws of avatar space restrictions.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Xze spends too much time in this particular thread, leaving little chance for people to comment on anyone besides her.  (I think she does it on purpose.) :sweatdrop

Cogidubnus

Suwako

Cogidubnus has dared to enter the Pay thread, he is a brave person to stand unshielded from all this threads insanity.

:) May you become a vigilant PAY thread poster or die a merciful death.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Gareeku

Nikki

Suwako

Xze Xze is easily the highest poster here. She enjoys her free time, she uses it the way she finds pleasing.

Nikki

Gareeku

Nikki

Gareeku is my apprentice in the art of the rotating avie =3

Roureem Egas

Nikki

Rou knows Foamy!!

and i'm not just a fan...i'm a rabid fan!!

Cogidubnus

Nikki

Cogi is unaware of my powers...and has yet to be initiated!!
and has a new(shorter) nickname =3

Gabi

Xze has great confusion powers. She has managed to confuse even herself.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

GabrielsThoughts

Gabi states the obvious, though no one knows why.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

Gabriels Thoughts  has some interesting ways of saying things
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

as does e_voyager, he can write things in such a way. Though the words he speaks are wise he increases my readings skills.

Cogidubnus

Gareeku

xHaZxMaTx

Anara

bill

Anara's avatar has joined the League of Trippy Avatars.

e_voyager