Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux (slice 7)

Started by bill, October 12, 2006, 05:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilary

I have recently found myself thinking of e_voyager's personal text when I feel like giving up. :)

xHaZxMaTx

Anara

Roureem Egas

Anara's going through some of her exams right now. According to some other people, so should I. But I'm not. What could this mean?

GabrielsThoughts

Roureem Egas was once found being very naughty.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

xHaZxMaTx

Gabe's name is actually GabrielsThoughts.  I just now noticed this. :B

Hilary

Vidar

Hilary is a metal-fan, according to her sig. ROCK ON!  :rock
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

llearch n'n'daCorna

Vidar has slipped back into the PAY thread. Yay for Vidar!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gareeku

Llearch has two monkey's currently inside of him. They just keep multiplying! :O

xHaZxMaTx

Suwako

×HaZ×MaT× avatar is a transformer like thingy.. It amuses me every time I see it. I'm curious... nah I wont finish that sentence.

Nikki

Aiyno has yet to see all 202 of my avatars that are contained in the rotating avi of  DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Suwako

KarlOmega1 is a welcome old face. With old I mean someone from the NICE forums who joined this forum later on.

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 24, 2006, 03:43:48 PM
Aiyno has yet to see all 202 of my avatars that are contained in the rotating avi of  DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

actually, I've gone through your whole photoalbum and your rotating avatar redirects to that place

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gabi

llearch knows more than he pretends to know. Like why Xze is upset.

And Gabriel, I may state the obvious but at least I make compliments, which is what this thread is for. If the good things about people are obvious to you, make sure you don't miss them entirely.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gabi has once again readjusted the thread back to passing compliments, which is something I find tricky to do - if only because of the sheere volume of posts I make straining my ingenuity.

Nonetheless, Gabi manages admirably. :)

xHaZxMaTx

llearch has yet to recieve my drawing for my IF, even though I keep trying to send it to him.

llearch n'n'daCorna

HazMat has been enlightened to the wonders of email attachments.

I know *I'm* amused....

Gabi

llearch has a contagious grin.

[Edit: the message got through, there's no need for the last part of the post anymore. I was trying to teach you not to do that again, Haz.]
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

xHaZxMaTx

Gabi actually did something not nice! :O  Quick, edit your post, maybe they havn't realised that, yet!

Aisha deCabre

Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Roureem Egas

Aisha has some experience in writing if her title is anything to go by. :3

Anara

RE's sig is really cool. I wonder where it's from...

Roureem Egas

Anara's got a band of pyschedelic gnomes. D:

As for my sigs, I've been deriving them from fansubs from an anime show when they preview the  next episode. I just love that series.

Anara

RE is an anime fan :) Which reminds me, I should probably watch some more of the anime movies I was given...

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx