Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux (slice 7)

Started by bill, October 12, 2006, 05:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

e_voyager

Karl is an Admiral in the (FIA) which is good especially since he's still a  Student

(i was typing to fast)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gabi

e_voyager can make sense out of the phrase "good expelling". I wonder what that means.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Aisha deCabre

Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

xHaZxMaTx

Gareeku

Aisha is a most talented artist. :)

Haz knows the importance of candy. :O

Roureem Egas

:U Oh wow! Gareeku's got more badass art in his rotating avatar.

:>

vulpesweasel

roureem must like to move cause he hasn't stopped yet...0.o

Roureem Egas

vulpes must like to keep tabs on evryone through the online users thingy.

...I'm so gonna take that image when I get home. :3

vulpesweasel

e_voyager

Vulpes is 9 post away form being an amazon
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

EV is getting ever so closer to 5000. Holy crap.

xHaZxMaTx

Bill's getting close to rolling over another thousand himself.

e_voyager

hazzy too shall soon join the multi thousand post group

vulpesweasel

e makes me feel so weak with only about 20% the post-power he has

e_voyager

vulpesweasel  does not realize that my 101 pages of post are do to a sever lack of private off line life.

vulpesweasel

e needs to be proud of his lack of life. No one has a life anymore. Those died around, like, disco time.

Nikki

Rules:
1. Say something NICE about the person above you. (Obviously...)
2. Be NICE.
3. No pr0n. Unless it dances and has a purdy hat.
4. Be NICE.
5. Don't post ugly things.  Pwease.
6. Worship everything adorable. I don't care if something cute tried to bite your face off. It's still ADOWABLE. buck teeth And dangerous. And probably made out of marshmellows, faerie dust and pixie stix.

(Split from the original topic- HERE.  It has reached over 60 pages, and we wanted to make it continue to be accessible for new people.)

*end edit by Damaris- original message below*

Vulpes luffs me ^^

*huggles*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

vulpesweasel

Aridas

I honestly don't think this should continue anymore, since people rarely follow the rules, and use this thread to up their postcount.

Roureem Egas

I don't think that applies anymore Aridas. I'm pretty sure we don't get posts to rack up by being here. That said...

vulpes is quite close to reaching the 1000 mark.

vulpesweasel

OMG roureem noticed that! did you see that bob, roureem noticed us!

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

vulpesweasel

xze has one of my favorite songs in her sig. rock on!

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Xze created the new PAY thread.  No fair, i wanted to. :<

Nikki

Kitsune Ascendant

Xze's a naruto fan. which is pretty high on the awesome scale.

btw, Xze, you're wanted in "fur and feathers". people miss their pants :mowtongue.also I tortured a floating robotic camera thing and then used the idea to build a floating rubber ball.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

xHaZxMaTx

Kitsune doesn't post often in here, and I'm glad I get to comment on him. :>

Geez, Xze!  Stop stealing everyone's pants! :O