Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux (slice 7)

Started by bill, October 12, 2006, 05:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Haz got to comment on someone who normally doesn't post here D:

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

mwahahaha... Now hazzy shall help me figger out how to braw a 'cubi Xze >:3

Roureem Egas

Ah. Xze still has her rotating avatar. For a sec, I thought it had been limited to just the hand seals.

vulpesweasel

Nikki

the two people above me are observant.

i did have it limited to the hand signals for a while

Suwako

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Xze doesn't appear to be in bed yet.  Bad Xze! *Spanks Xze* :P

Though I'm not in bed either... :<  I'M RIPPING MAH MUSIC! :dface

-EDIT-
All done. :3  *Edits Playlist > Saves*  Nighty-night!

Suwako

×HaZ×MaT× wanted to create the new PAY thread, how nice of him!

or selfish but I'm positive. :P

e_voyager

Aiyno posted before me on the new thread because of his Superior attentiveness
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aisha deCabre

And once again E_Voyager pounces on the new P.A.Y thread and lives there now.   :mowtongue

Haha...on a side note, this is probably the longest-running forum game I have ever seen...  :mowdizzy
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

Aisha is someone who i haven't seen on the forums in a while. Its good to see her around again. :)

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Roureem Egas

Gabi must be the most well-complimented person on this board if no one could say anything for about 6 hours. :o

:ipod

e_voyager

Egas may have a point though i have been out most of the day. Gabi deserves more compliments
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

Aisha deCabre

I have given E_Voyager a candy.  Just because.   :mowcookie
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Anara

I've never complimented Aisha before. She's a nice person :)

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Xze has erased the line between genius and insanity, which leaves me to wonder:  Are they like oil and water and will keep themselves seperated, or will they merge together creating some sort of ingeniuty?

Suwako

×HaZ×MaT× wonders abut the mystery's of the universe. He's going to become smart.  :)

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno doesn't seem to know that I already am smart. :P  (I just don't do my homework. :paranoid)

Suwako

×HaZ×MaT× wonders about the mystery's of the universe. He's going to become (even) smarter.   :)

e_voyager

hazzy should know not doing homework causes trouble in college but you can sleep in class if you don't snore and get caught.

aiyno ninja-ed me while i was spell checking my post for hazzy

Gabi

e_voyager is very good at finding nice things to say about others.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly