Hello!

Started by 666x5, October 09, 2006, 07:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

666x5

Hello, I have just recently discovered DMFA. It is my new favorite comic, which means it beats about 24 other comics, at least in my opinion. So yeah... If anyone here uses Keenspot, they might recognize me.  :smile I'm sort of an artist, and I just recently got a tablet. Wow, there are alot of smilies on this forum!

xHaZxMaTx

*Waves* Hello!  Is it 666,666,666,666,666 or 3,330?

666x5

Heh... I actually made up the name a lon time ago, back in the time when Runescape was just a sprite comic. (I don't play Runescape anymore, by the way.) Someonw already had the name 666, and since I was a silly little 9 year old, I chose 666x5. I have found that no one else uses the name, so it is free for me to use on almost anything that I go on that requires a screen name.  :grin

EDIT: did I really just say Runescape was a sprite comic? I meant sprite game.

Gabi

I was going to ask what the value of x was. In any case, welcome!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

666x5

Um... I have an avatar ready, I tried to put it in the space in the profile page for avatar, but it isn't appearing... What should I do?

xHaZxMaTx

It's probably too big, but I forget the dimension limits.  I think it's 150x150.

*edit from Dam- it's actually 175x175*

Roureem Egas

Welcome, 666! This is just so strange. Oh well.

Have a ribbon.

Anara

Welcom o evil one  ;)
Glad you liked DMFA. It will definately help you survive here :)

bill

Hi, Satan! Good to have you on board.  ;)

666x5

I'm not exactly evil, but thanks! I'm kind of more Chaotic-neutral.

And satan is a guy.  :rolleyes

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 09, 2006, 07:46:52 PM
It's probably too big, but I forget the dimension limits.  I think it's 150x150.
I tried resizing, but it didn't work...

bill

Hi, Mrs. Satan! Good to have you on board!  ;)

Jim Halisstrad

insanekaosx

Quote from: 666x5 on October 09, 2006, 08:00:45 PM
I'm not exactly evil, but thanks! I'm kind of more Chaotic-neutral.

Chaotic-Neutral to Good myself.

Or Chaotic Evil on occasion  :twisted

Anyways, welcome to the horde-erm, board. *No, that wasn't a WoW reference. IF you thought it was, 50 smites upon you* Have your complimentary Cheap PLastic, IMmitation NES-Chucks, you'll probably need it at somepoint.

And since for some reason no one has warned you yet, beware the artists and authors. I'm still threatened with SHonen-ai >>

Miaka

Kaos, you will be shonened one of these days!!
rawr.

being Chaotic neutral is damn fun. >>

anyways, welcom to the forums and, uh.... have acorns. *tosses acorn*

Aridas

Quote from: 666x5 on October 09, 2006, 07:19:46 PMRunescape was just a sprite comic.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Toric

Welcome to the forums! Have a random gift of a paint-thrower, it can cause buckets of fun in a high-dollar clothing store.
Yap by Silver.

insanekaosx

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 09, 2006, 10:52:53 PM
Quote from: 666x5 on October 09, 2006, 07:19:46 PMRunescape was just a sprite comic.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

That was my initial reaction, but I never played Runescape so I didn't care enbough to post it >>

Mew Mew Renee

Quote from: 666x5 on October 09, 2006, 07:30:35 PM
Um... I have an avatar ready, I tried to put it in the space in the profile page for avatar, but it isn't appearing... What should I do?
That's what hapened to me. :januscat

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Hello! Welcome to this place of strangeness.

I recognise you from the EGS forum - you're one of the artbunnies. (I'm "OzLionHeart" over there, in case you didn't recognise the avatar.)

Leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage provided, and make sure to keep your claim ticket.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy. (Oh and you're not the first EGS bunny to appear here - Lomgren has shown up a time or two.)

*waves, and vanishes, leaving a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Suwako

Welcome, 666x5

Enjoy your time here, I'm Aiyno, who's sanity is debatable somehow. Atleast according to darkmoon and he's and admin so what he says I likely take for granted. You should watch yourself and post at will.  :)

:< I'm bad at this

Tiger_T

Welcome! :3

Can you post a link to the pic? Maybe we can tell what's wrong. ;)
Same goes for MewMew. :mowwink
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

ITOS

Greetings. I am the monitor of installation 00. I am 7 Itos Atio. Someone has released the mows. Watch out! There is one behind you! D:

:mowmeep
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Hilary

*whaps the mow on the head*  :mowdizzy
*returns it to the wild* Go, be free! :mowhappy

Hello there! I'm Hilary, great to have another forumite. We must build up our great and powerful army of fans!

I don't know if you've already been pulled in by the massive gravitational force that is CVRPG, but if not, you should read it. ^^

Oh... and a piece of not-so wise wisdom: If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a mow. [/shameless Dodgeball referencing] It might come in handy.

666x5

Hello, and yes, I have read CVRPG.
*clings to a mow, it struggles and runs away*

Sorry I didn't comment for a bit, I was kind of busy sleeping...
So, heres the avatar I made:

Quote from: LionHeart on October 10, 2006, 10:56:02 AM
*appears in a flash of blue light*

Hello! Welcome to this place of strangeness.

I recognise you from the EGS forum - you're one of the artbunnies. (I'm "OzLionHeart" over there, in case you didn't recognise the avatar.)

Leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage provided, and make sure to keep your claim ticket.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy. (Oh and you're not the first EGS bunny to appear here - Lomgren has shown up a time or two.)

*waves, and vanishes, leaving a shower of coloured sparkles*
*salutes* hello! glad to see you on another forum. And I already left my sanity when I entered the EGS Mayhem forum, and I can't lse what I don't have! :)

Damaris

hm.  That's very odd.  I can't get it to attach either.  I'm headed to bed, so I will work on it more tomorrow.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

thegayhare

*flies in wearing spandex, a cape and a big S on his shirt*
Greetings Citizen

I am The Gay Hare

*strikes a heroic pose*

I'm the chief cook and bottle washer around here,  Also I am the Local FBI agent.  Si if you have any cute boys this federal boy inspector will have to take them into custody

*produces a large plater of cookies and cheese cake*

Enjoy your stay on the forums, and be carefull theire are some real weardos out ther

Tiger_T

Seems to work now, so - 'problem solved', I guess. :)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

666x5

Quote from: Tiger_T on October 11, 2006, 12:22:48 PM
Seems to work now, so - 'problem solved', I guess. :)
Yeah, and I didn't even do anything!  :rolleyes

bill

I love problems like that.

xHaZxMaTx

Really? I hate problems like that.  How are you supposed to know how to fix it if it happens again? :<