SHINEYS!

Started by Damaris, October 07, 2006, 09:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damaris

Okay.  So Darkmoon is working on the new version of the site.  It includes the currently updating (he's building the pages as I type this) photo album.

The link is below.  However, there are two rules if you are going to view the site:

1) You must remember that this is still in demo version, and not complete.  If you point out typos (which is encouraged) you must state what page and paragraph they are in.  Giving surrounding text gives you karma cookies.   :mowcookie  (be aware, Darkmoon may swear at you before he changes them.  This cannot be helped.  Don't take it personally.  If you don't tell him where the typo is, he will *definitely* swear at you, and then ignore it.)

2) You cannot change your photo album bio.  Like karma, they are all in good fun.  Besides, Darkmoon won't do it, and I don't have the FTP password.

www.clockworkmansion.com/ (link updated)

Have fun!

:zombiekun3

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Aridas

Does the misspelling of "juliennes" on the 13th word of This page count as a typo? And is it just coincidence it happens to be on an unluckily numbered word?

Darkmoon

Dmarais warned you: Fuck You.

I'll fix it soon
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Aridas

It's true! It's everything it was said to be! :P

Paladin Sheppard

Heh I love it! *Is still laughing his ass off*

bill

My name is not "Bill Buckner". It's BillBuckner. [/nitpick]

Darkmoon

Fuck you and the shitty assed sprots car you rode in on...

bill

You misspelled "Sprots". And, it's an open-wheel single seater, not a "Sprots" car.

Amber Williams

I keep getting half the Photo Album peeps coming up bad.  I'll come up with a list in a minute...right now there are fajitas for me...

Damaris

of course they're coming up bad.  He hasn't written them yet.  That's part of the "in progress" part ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Amber Williams

Zina

Dude.
I did have it coming. :<
My only comfort is that I took Scrump down with me.

Paladin Sheppard

http://www.clockworkmansion.com/demo/main.php?page=albumgabi

Paragraph 1

"eliminate pet orders" is that meant to be odours?

bill

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on October 07, 2006, 10:18:26 PM
http://www.clockworkmansion.com/demo/main.php?page=albumgabi

Paragraph 1

"eliminate pet orders" is that meant to be odours?
I would assume so, since we have an admin who CAN'T SPELL 6 LETTER WORDS.

*books teh f*** out*

Darkmoon

Damaris

bah.  He can't spell THREE letter words.

But we keep him around cause he's cute.  :mowmeep

bill

Mabye he should just communicate entirely with emoticons.

Darkmoon

:epenis

(cough)

It WAS that big... but no more...

Damaris

He was totally typing an emoticon driven post when you ninjaed him

*dies*

Paladin Sheppard

I feel so left out Dmoon didn't swear at me  :tired

Darkmoon

bill

It mystifies me as to why someone would make that emoticon.

Damaris

Paladin Sheppard

You're right Damaris only Amber would come up with something like that  >:3

Aridas

This may turn out to be the best thread since.. uh... that other one.

Amber Williams

My only regret of making the Peniszilla emoticon was that I didnt think to make a light-background version as well.

bill

It works fine for those who use the Inverted Dungeon scheme.

Damaris

:mwaha

our plan is falling into place.

Zedd

And I never knew why it takes so long to do anything... :U

Eibborn

*Cough*
There's a few problems with ElectricMotiveDiesel's page.
First Paragraph- "Technology ahs come a long way."
Fav Colour- "Blue's and greens" Misplaced apostrophe, ahoy!
Fav Music- You just put a space between the 'J' and the 'A' in Jazz

Pretty small stuff... but there you go.
/kicks the internet over