Dan and Matilda? I hope so!

Started by Kipiru, September 20, 2006, 03:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

I was absolutely thrilled by the idea of Dan going out with such an unorthodox creature like Matilda, but they do make the cutest couple! Don't you think so? :mowdan

Zedd

Kipiru

Well Matilda i surely not what you would expect when speaking of beauty, but she has some weird charm. And besides how many other major characters go out with four-leged chicks xD

Netami

I think those are gonna be some ugly kids.  :[

ITOS

Not if Amber draw them, then they are bound to be cute. :P
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Kipiru

Quote from: Netami on September 20, 2006, 03:48:34 PM
I think those are gonna be some ugly kids. :[

Interestin view point!  :yeahthat Though i cant help it but think of Jy's father and mother or Lorenda's parents  :erk

Supercheese

Well, when fire breathing, 'cubi powers, etc. are involved, their arguments (well, and everything else...) are going to be very interesting...

Zedd

Dont hope Dan dont get burnt..In bed  >:3

Netami

Yeah... Half-cubi, Half-mythos fire breathing taurish blue things with wings and a lion tail... Something straight out of a yahoo! chatroom.

bill

Sounds like something out of a food processor.

Kipiru

Quote from: Netami on September 20, 2006, 03:57:51 PM
Yeah... Half-cubi, Half-mythos fire breathing taurish blue things with wings and a lion tail... Something straight out of a yahoo! chatroom.

God save the neighbours!  :kruger

Zedd

Defently a marysue dream xD  No adfence to other marysues out there o.o

Netami

Only if the authoress decides that SHE is the daughter of Matilda and Dan  :rolleyes

Kipiru

Imagine, Dan charging a monster, while riding on Matilda's back, she breathing fire like crazy! Funny, yet strangely frightenig!  :zombiekun3

Alondro

Quote from: Netami on September 20, 2006, 03:57:51 PM

*Charline rubs hir chin*  I think I've seen one of those on FurryMUCK... only it also had a huge...

*Alondro steps in front of her, bellowing loudly*  Stromboli!  Get yer hot stromboli here!  *spies the MUCK creature*  Oh my god!  On it's chest!  Look at the size of those...

*Charles pops in, pushing a cart of canteloupes and honeydews*  Mellons!  Fresh ripe mellons here!  *he also spies the MUCK creature*  Jeez!  That's insane!  Nobody has such a titanic... nose.  *crickets*  What?  *more crickets*  Well it does!  *stomps off grumbling*

>:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Netami

LigerJet

I like her weird charm.  Dun call the weird cobrataur ugly!  :P

Zedd

You mean Charlie has a huge....

*pops in middle of china learning school* WANG! Pay attention to the class!

Boog

Quote from: Zedd on September 20, 2006, 09:04:17 PM
You mean Charlie has a huge....

*pops in middle of china learning school* WANG! Pay attention to the class!
I believe that I probably could have lived a full, happy life without ever having to have that mental image.

And why do you people's thoughts jump straight to kids? They haven't even gone on a real date yet!

And indeed (lots of "and"s here), seeing more Dan and Matilda would make my day. She's a great character, Dan's a great character, their personalities bounce off of each other's rather well; thus is the makings of the most nifty of storylines.
Hint hint, Amber.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 20, 2006, 09:24:44 PM
And indeed (lots of "and"s here), seeing more Dan and Matilda would make my day. She's a great character, Dan's a great character, their personalities bounce off of each other's rather well; thus is the makings of the most nifty of storylines.
Hint hint, Amber.

I can only do one story-arc at a time!  :U

Zedd

Well two things have say now...

Amber: Your great....Specialy when your not chewing peoples heads off..

Boogey: The mean naught cubi naked herm lioness started it  :<

Boog

Quote from: Amber Panyko on September 20, 2006, 09:26:09 PM
Hint hint, Amber.

*points at Abels story* Apparantly you can do two... :P Just kidding, it's your comic.

Amber Williams

Aridas

Use the power of Meanwhile, Amber!

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Amber Panyko on September 20, 2006, 09:44:41 PM

I'll smite you! :B

Yea, SMite him, and you tell the stories in your own good time.  Besides, Mabb needs some Air time. so does WIldy and Lorenda, Pyro and Alexsi.  They need alot of air time for their romance.... :mowwink

PBH

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 20, 2006, 09:43:09 PM
Quote from: Amber Panyko on September 20, 2006, 09:26:09 PM
Hint hint, Amber.

*points at Abels story* Apparantly you can do two... :P Just kidding, it's your comic.
I was gonna do the same thing, but Amber scares me now.  *Looks at his 50 more smites and cries* :cry

ShiningShadow

I like the Idea of Dan and Matilda going at it. Dating and who knows a hook up and It's get seerious. Then marriage and children then another rival against Dan then *viola* spanish soap opera..........

Netami

ShiningShadow

Really? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's really interesting. But I don't think amber will put that on the strip.......................

Boog

Quote from: Netami on September 20, 2006, 10:38:09 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on September 20, 2006, 10:34:29 PM
I like the Idea of Dan and Matilda going at it.

So does f-chan.
SAUCE PLZ!
Sorry, ex-member of failchan reflex.