Abels Story 16/9/06

Started by Zedd, September 15, 2006, 09:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcalane

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 16, 2006, 01:31:28 PMOn the other hand, dihydrogen monoxide is a lethal substance that should be banned, that is used in the manufacturing industry as a replacement...

Colourless, tasteless and odourless! I can't think of any more sinister substance! :laugh

Reese Tora

You know, some people develope phobias to things without any specific major traumatic instances of cantact with them.  They don't nessesarily develope the same world shattering response to thier phobia as someone who has had trauma to reinforce it, but they'll still have problems, more so when they are taken by surprise.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Tapewolf

Quote from: Reese Tora on September 16, 2006, 04:40:19 PM
You know, some people develop phobias to things without any specific major traumatic instances of cantact with them.

But that would be boring, and it wouldn't explain why Fa'lina had to 'adopt' Abel.   >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ice4s

That would be even more boring if Fa'lina adopt Abel such fast  :P
Go go Amber, twist this story few more times! XD

Zedd

Hmmm...Well Abel gets adopted at a late age too

ShiningShadow

Man the dead rotting corpses. I think Abel is in the bushes throwing up. He's have the hemophilla when he was young I believe. We will find out later how this has happened and my next question who want's pancakes?

Alondro

*Charline meh*  Adventurers, pheh!  Show em a few dismembered of their own race and they get all barfy.  *devours a freshly murdered being's liver*  Mmmm...  >:3 

How evil...
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Manawolf

How'd you like a creature that paralyzes you then sucks your organs out through it tube, and while doing so, broadcasts the taste with its mind!

Magic

I find Devin's blushing(?) amusing. Is that blushing?

--

Oh. That's not so bad. To eat organs, to have arachnids feed on you.

Shocking them at the point of actually feeding on them is too quick. What's fun is playing with someone, around and around, before outright killing them. It's so much more satisfying to bleed people dry of tears, blood and sweat. All it would take is getting them to do what is right. It is best that only after which you can resolve to crushing their limbs, and feeding on their last vestiges of life.

On a completely unrelated note-- I've seen The Wickerman, my idea of quality entertainment, that.

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Amber Williams

We talking classic WickerMan or the remake with Nicholas Cage?

Anyways, I just gotta add that you guys are kinda yicking me out with all this gory talk. Yeesh. I put a bit of blood in the comic and suddenly its a gore-fest in here.

Manawolf

Well that's what happens when you bring in corpses, then actually have the adventurers deal with burying them.  I forget, did anyone mention the whole fact that dead people void their bowels?  We've only seen it on South Park and Venture Brothers, and alluded to on Family Guy.

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, we haven't mentioned that yet.

Well, apart from you.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gornemant

Quote from: Amber Panyko on September 17, 2006, 03:02:32 AM
Anyways, I just gotta add that you guys are kinda yicking me out with all this gory talk. Yeesh. I put a bit of blood in the comic and suddenly its a gore-fest in here.
give 'em a paperclip, they'll make a heavy machine gun with integrated flame and grenade thrower out of it  :3

Boog

Awww, we have to stop? Ah well. C'mon guys, we gotta bring this stuff back to the butcher shop.

Gabi

Quote from: FireKatKid on September 16, 2006, 10:01:46 AM
Female APF word?
My word, KK. I'm the only female APF.

Yes, Mana, that actually happened (I'm not the kind of person who makes up stuff and tells it as if it were true). It was about 4 years ago, while I was walking to the acting school (I was taking acting classes back then).
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Magic

The latter.

Would like to see the original.

Pity, though, finding the 1973 film here would be just as likely as pigs flying. Not many DVD/VCD/video stores offer anything older than a decade. They probably wouldn't understand that I would be after the old film either.

Anyway, back on topic -- shouldn't really focus on the corpses. They're corpses. Dead. As is and had been many others in a quasi-medieval world.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Indeed. Make sure they get cleaned up, put where they won't hurt anyone, pray for their souls, and look out for the living.

more or less in that order.

... no offense to anyone, mind. You're welcome to do more if you feel it necessary...

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Manawolf on September 17, 2006, 03:06:33 AM
Well that's what happens when you bring in corpses, then actually have the adventurers deal with burying them.  I forget, did anyone mention the whole fact that dead people void their bowels?  We've only seen it on South Park and Venture Brothers, and alluded to on Family Guy.

that's not entirely true....I heard the creative team behind jackass had their butt cheeks stapled together... and there are a few people like 'Major Payne that would have a problem releiving themselves when they passed on.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

I see Ink has great taste in flicks

Alondro

*Charline yawns*  The Wicker Man?  Ugh, I don't know why people consider that frightening.  A bunch of morons seeking a human sacrifice to fuel their idiotic beliefs.  And the police officer following around that girl, and finding alluring the antics of the hussy.  Frankly, they would simply have annoyed me and I'd have ended up killing all of them.  To me, it was merely another aggravating 70's movie.  I hated the 70's... Charles was born then... nuff said.

*Charles*   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Shakal

I'm sure I'm going to sound like an idiot... but I don't get the comment about the handbag. Is this some reference I'm not getting?

King Of Hearts

fresh and dry corpses arent that icky to me, its the freshly decomposing ones that is an assault on the eys and the nose. Ive already had my first shock from a corpse when I was in the first or second grade when we came upon a guy who's head got ran over by a bus. Blood is no problem, its that yellow stuff that creeps me out.

For cripses sake that shot of Devin made me raise an eyebrow. Needless to say, I fell for Miss Amber's trap.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Ink on September 17, 2006, 10:26:01 AM

The latter.

Would like to see the original.

Pity, though, finding the 1973 film here would be just as likely as pigs flying. Not many DVD/VCD/video stores offer anything older than a decade. They probably wouldn't understand that I would be after the old film either.

Anyway, back on topic -- shouldn't really focus on the corpses. They're corpses. Dead. As is and had been many others in a quasi-medieval world.

Look it up on the web I bet you find it there.  Maybe I don't know there's a vid store called coconuts have all the vid's redone even back to the 40's and 50's.
Check out their website if they have one. What? no more icking blood and gore AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. But you have to admit we are talking about it and I got a fresh batch of pancakes and waffles for everybody. Who's Hungry? :)

LionHeart

Quote from: Shakal on September 17, 2006, 11:34:13 PM
I'm sure I'm going to sound like an idiot... but I don't get the comment about the handbag. Is this some reference I'm not getting?

I didn't get that one, either... :confused
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ShiningShadow on September 18, 2006, 07:27:51 AM
...I got a fresh batch of pancakes and waffles for everybody. Who's Hungry? :)

I'm in. Mmm, waffles. :)

Taross

Quote from: LionHeart on September 18, 2006, 07:49:22 AM

Hell + Handbag + Going there...

Aridas

Quote from: Taross on September 19, 2006, 04:58:16 AM

I'm pretty sure it's "going to hell in a handbasket", not handbag. >.>

Hell + Handbag + Going there...

ShiningShadow

Its sorta like this :tohell

Aridas

That'd be a handbasket, not a handbag. I think I said that in my above post but it's kinda not there for some inexplicable reason.

thegayhare

I figured it was more of a feminine joke

you know the hand bag has to match the shoes and out fit sort of thing

He looks like crap, he feels like crap, now he just needs to find the right handbag to match and he's good to go