4 (9.1%)
Other (Say Who)
17 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: September 19, 2006, 02:30:43 AM

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 13, 2006, 12:56:37 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on September 12, 2006, 06:55:19 AM
But I love Wildly she is the only person I know who walks around her house and play vid games topless man that's hot.............. ;) ;)
Then you haven't seen me play video games  ;) *hands over an invitation*

Gwah? what do ya mean, Xze?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Jack McSlay

Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Zedd

What can I say...Xze is evils *wears an eyepatch*

Manawolf

Quote from: Reese Tora on September 13, 2006, 01:25:41 AM
"other"

I wanna see more of this guy: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_316.php

And I don't know why.

"I have tentacles inside me!"
"Wooo... wiggly!"

I don't think Rancid's all that PG friendly.  I double that up with a warning to be wary of his VCL archive.

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

tkg

Unless I'm mistaken, isn't Regina having her own story arc after Abel's is done? We've seen so little of her yet (and I'm interested to see what she is like), so I think I'll vote for her. It wouldn't hurt to see more of Mab, Jyrras and Matilda either, though... all in due time, I guess :)

bill

Pyro kicks numerous amounts of ass; good to see him back.

Reese Tora

Quote from: Manawolf on September 13, 2006, 05:50:39 PM
I don't think Rancid's all that PG friendly.  I double that up with a warning to be wary of his VCL archive.

If the Amber draws him into the comic, he will be PG.  It's not like she's going to allow him to control her mind/pencil and put in MA or NC-17 rated content.  Now, maybe that would happen if he appeared in Abel's story, but I doubt it will happen.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

e_voyager

But I love Wildly she is the only person I know who walks around her house and play vid games topless man that's hot.............. ;) ;)

i'd like to see more of Lorenda =3

i agree more Lorenda would ber nice but on the flip side i say Kira would be welcome
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Im sure all answers will be answered in a formed of order

Tapewolf

Quote from: TKG on September 13, 2006, 09:06:18 PM
Unless I'm mistaken, isn't Regina having her own story arc after Abel's is done?
No, we didn't quite make the amount to be able to demand that :P  It's going to be the Mab's Land characters.  Regina is just going to turn up in due course.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Wanderer

ShiningShadow

i'd like to see more of Lorenda =3

*Accepts invitation*
Me too I would love to see more the Jyrass and Lorenda the relationship. It's up in the air at this point. So when are thrusted back in the soap opera of Jyrass and Lorenda. Enquiring minds wants to know........

Alondro

*Charline quips*  I want to see more of me!

*Charles bwah ha ha!*  Now you've just made sure you'll never get in!  Self-promotion is the most certain way to bar yourself from ever getting a spot!

*Charline gasps!*  But you said Mab wanted me to ask!  You LIED to me!

*Charles looks proud*  Sometimes lies are necessary to protect the innocent from evil abominations. Like you!

*Charline launches herself upon the human with a furious roar!*  DIEEEEEEE!!!

*Charles is torn limb from limb!*  Gack.... it was worth it... to save Furrae.... *dies, again*
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

TheDXM

It seems we may get our wish for less Dan.

We don't often seem to get a chance to see someone put the pressure on Mab. Could be interesting.

Zedd

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zedd on September 14, 2006, 12:42:15 PM
Yeah some do see too much Dan sometimes

That's because he's the protagonist.  Do I have to get out my 'WMFA' logo again?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Magic

More of Jyrras. Simply because I want to see a conclusion to that scene.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Prof B Hunnydew

Oh Give the Girl a break, Dan is staying home this quest...I think
Gee, I hope this is a Girl only quest with Lorenda, she know Twink land, but we need Pyro to rescue the maiden.  Wildy to trash the baddie Bro...

:mowcookie
PBH

Boog

I demand more Jyrras! Mad scientists need the PR, and he's easy to identify with. Cloistered geek syndrome hass many forms, and he exhibits signs of most of 'em. :laugh

Zedd

e_voyager

as much as i like Kira you make a good case for Jyrras.... i know Widly can go to get Lorenda and kira will be that checking up on her daugher(spyingg ony Jyarres) and invie herself along to make sure things go as planed.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

Oh jeezzze I got a bad feeling about this. I could see mass destruction on the horizon. And endless lawsuits and Cease And Desit orders against the ladies. Anywho let's see what Amber is going to do on this adventure. Till then wild speculation continues :zombiekun3........

e_voyager

you worry to much but i would be funny to see what kira would do in suche a sitiation. would she try to intmimed Jyrras inot maraged whe her last atemed to intimade him wound up gettin her ankels knawed?

ShiningShadow

Oh yes that was very funny and how Kira has the hotts for him. Hmmmmmmm I could see the tension once again who knows. I see a mental image of Kira throwing her self at Jyrass and it involves handcuffs and stuff........ >:3 >:3

e_voyager

now now be nice. though i think lorenda might be his gardan angels as far as Kira is concerend. her mom dose not like to share and i'm pretter she she would not like to see Jyrrs pressed into something like that when he blurted out his feeling for her infoen of his sisters.

Kipiru

MATILDAAA! now that the rest of the group is going to save Alexsi, Dan should have some more spare time to devote to his, i hope, future girlfriend. :mowdan

KarlOmega1

Me wanna see wildy kick butt and take names...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

e_voyager

but why bother taking names? you're just going to forget them a few minuts later.