7 (15.9%)
Jyrras
4 (9.1%)
Other (Say Who)
17 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: September 19, 2006, 02:30:43 AM

Zorro

Seems like it has been all Dan and no Mab for too long but what do I know?

Netami

Probably Mab. Or someone who isn't entirely wrapped up in ridiculous emotional turmoil. Seriously, where's all the action lately? It's like a soap opera.

Vidar

On the bright side, if this keep up we may see gothy Mab again.  :mowcookie
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

ShiningShadow

I know it's being drawn out like a soap opera latley. But I lke the adventures the fun and the hijinks. I love it and I love the soap opera aspect of this strip because of my wife getting me hooked on it. I watch spanish soaps why? for the passion the romance etc, etc, etc. So I'm used to this but if you are interested in spanish soaps take a look at them and get back to me. But I love Wildly she is the only person I know who walks around her house and play vid games topless man that's hot.............. ;) ;)

Alondro

I don't mind dramatic story interspersed with comedy and action.  It serves to highlight the different aspects of the story.  Buuuut, we could always use more Kria!  Is she still up in that tree spying on Jy-Jy and Lorenda?  Or did she see something happen in the room that night which put her into such a state of shock, she had to be hospitalized!  Is Jy-jy really an ALIEN!!?  Has he lobotomized Lorenda and turned her into his zombified living dead slave!!?  Is this REALLY Plan 9?   :mowhappy
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

I hope not, it's had more plot so far than Plan 9 From Outer Space had in the entirety, so we'd have to get some negative plot elements going to balance it out... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ITOS

I want to see more of Pyro. Hopefully, that will happen in this chapter. :)
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Paladin Sheppard

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Saist

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on September 12, 2006, 01:17:31 PM
Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on September 12, 2006, 12:18:39 PM
More Wildy San is never a bad thing  :3

I agree!

* je.saist pays for Wildy San to visit both of you in the middle of night with her branding gear

Zedd

How bought more...*cough*Meriltiz*cough*   :paranoid

KarlOmega1

Quote from: je.saist on September 12, 2006, 01:21:16 PM

I agree!

* je.saist pays for Wildy San to visit both of you in the middle of night with her branding gear

And what would see be wearing, mind you that there are strips in the archive where she wore something than the usual green shirt/ blue jeans.
I'm a Skype User.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zedd on September 12, 2006, 01:34:18 PM
How bought more...*cough*Meriltiz*cough*   :paranoid

Seconded, but probably for a different reason (i.e. he reminds me of me).

More Fa'lina would be good too, although I'm sure we'll see her eventually when Dan next goes to SAIA.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gabi

I'd like to see more of Mab, Merlitz and Pyroduck. But I trust we'll get to see them all eventually.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Supercheese

*chants "Wildy, Wildy, Wildy..." repeatedly*

Arcalane

Quote from: Gabi on September 12, 2006, 01:47:55 PM
I'd like to see more of Mab, Merlitz and Pyroduck. But I trust we'll get to see them all eventually.

Just wait until you see the latest strip. :)

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.

Zedd

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on September 12, 2006, 04:31:46 PM
Quote from: Supercheese on September 12, 2006, 02:50:38 PM

*Joins in chanting*

*pops Karl with a picketsign knocked him outcold that said "Merlitz!"* :paranoid  *drags him into the darkness*

Caswin

I voted Mab; she hasn't been in the spotlight nearly as much as the others, not to mention being in the title - and according to the results of the last Wallpaper War, it won't be TOO long before she gets an arc.  Yay.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Saist

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on September 12, 2006, 01:36:47 PM
Quote from: je.saist on September 12, 2006, 01:21:16 PM

I agree!

And what would see be wearing, mind you that there are strips in the archive where she wore something than the usual green shirt/ blue jeans.

She would probably be wearing full body armor, and FKK would be right behind her with a rocket launcher (how else would she get the brands hot?)

luiqui

Nobody else voted Jyrras? Man. That makes me sad. That little fellow really appeals to me. He's a little screwed up (in several ways) but also he's very perceptive at times. He's a bit of an outcast. He's sometimes highly rational and sometimes highly emotional. Like Tapewolf's Merlitz reason - he's probably the character I identify with the most. Basically what I'm saying is that if I was in the DMFA world, I would so hang out with Jyrras.

OK, so, my crush on Jyrras aside (erm... yeah) I think he's a good choice because I know enough about him to make me know he could lead a comic. He occupies a very unique position in his world, which could spark all kinds of different stories. Like maybe could end up having to go on the run from the creature council, and maybe have to lie low and end up teaching science to some medieval society half way round the world, something like that. But not crap.

As I side note, I also find Mab very fascinating, but she's not very fleshed out at this point in the story. I could stand to see more Mabbage, definitely. But of any of the other options listed, I think they're cool doing what they're doing now.

Amber Williams

Akisohida

Pip! I want more Pip dangit! A whole Pip arc! Make that an arc about Pip and that Warp-Aci of Dans going on an adventure! ^.^ It'd be like Tom & Jerry or Ren & Stimpy.  :tmyk
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Castle Pokemetroid

Mows!  :mowmeep I just love those mows!  :mowhappy They're very interesting to watch in the comics, and I want more of em!  :mowwink I can never get enough of them!   :mowtongue (By the way, somehow I ended every sentence with a mow pic that made sense to put thar!  :mowdizzy)

Roureem Egas

On a completely different note, I want to see more of Fluffy, or maybe another Questions From the Readers strip.

Reese Tora

"other"

I wanna see more of this guy: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_316.php

And I don't know why.

"I have tentacles inside me!"
"Wooo... wiggly!"
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

ShiningShadow

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on September 12, 2006, 04:31:46 PM
Quote from: Supercheese on September 12, 2006, 02:50:38 PM

*Joins in chanting*

Chanting loudly for Wildly and taking off shirt *WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO*...... >:3

Zedd

Quote from: Reese Tora on September 13, 2006, 01:25:41 AM
"other"

I wanna see more of this guy: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_316.php

And I don't know why.

"I have tentacles inside me!"
"Wooo... wiggly!"

I know who that is...Thats a good friend of mine..Steve Berts char Cid the zombat!  xD  God he will only appear unless he wants to..

Nikki

Quote from: ShiningShadow on September 12, 2006, 06:55:19 AM
But I love Wildly she is the only person I know who walks around her house and play vid games topless man that's hot.............. ;) ;)
Then you haven't seen me play video games  ;) *hands over an invitation*

i'd like to see more of Lorenda =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3