2013/08/07 [GS - Serena] - Dinner time!

Started by joshofspam, August 07, 2013, 12:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Best Amber and Mason comic EVER!

If one experiments to make dinner it's probably best to make it a team effort.

I actually find Masons last panel to be very hilarious. Though it is rather odd feeling, after all, one of Mason's main characters from his comic works in the kitchen of a restaurant. 
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

My favorite part about this comic is how Amber has Jyrus goggles on her head. XD Fun!
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

justacritic

Brunhidden

speaking from this and my own home life- would it be wrong if i said a woman should stay out of the kitchen, thats a mans job? the women should be at work or on the couch watching tv, while the men cook and take care of the kids

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

thegayhare

ohhh looks um yummy....  (backs away slowly to make ranch panko encrusted baked pork chops)  if you ever want to come over Amber I'll cook dinner

bradypodidae

I still think there should be a Video Blog called "Tailsteak & Mab's Mad Cooking Hour!" There can be guest chefs like Lucheek!

Wonderful guest comic art, Serena, and I am thoroughly enjoying your comic Angel Food.

So I take it Chazore has been a dinner guest at the Williams' residence? O.o;;;
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

thegayhare

any want to come over I have plenty of extra

Rafe

I find this comic very disturbing...

The main reason I say this is, having spent time some time around Amber and Mason in domestic situations, I can say this depiction of them is eerily accurate.

Yours, apprehensively,

Rafe
Rafe

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Amusingly, Amber is actually a pretty damn good cook.  I get a lot of my favourite recipes from her.  XD

The Mason part is entirely accurate to my (brief) experience, though.

Yarott

Say, speaking of Chazore, whatever happened to our Rainbow-striped Ninja in DMFA? I don't think I remember there being some mentioning of what happened to her after the B.O.B. Attack in Lost Lake. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Lurkie

Quote from: Yarott on August 08, 2013, 11:10:00 PM
Say, speaking of Chazore, whatever happened to our Rainbow-striped Ninja in DMFA? I don't think I remember there being some mentioning of what happened to her after the B.O.B. Attack in Lost Lake. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

She's still around.  Watching.  Waiting.  :mowninja  The best predators have infinite patience...
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Yarott

Quote from: Lurkie on August 09, 2013, 02:05:09 PM

She's still around.  Watching.  Waiting.  :mowninja  The best predators have infinite patience...

But even the best of Ninja Predators have very low tolerance to cliffhangers! Even Infinite Patience can be disrupted along the way.

Lurkie

Quote from: Yarott on August 10, 2013, 02:15:35 AM
Quote from: Lurkie on August 09, 2013, 02:05:09 PM

But even the best of Ninja Predators have very low tolerance to cliffhangers! Even Infinite Patience can be disrupted along the way.

Ah, but we have yet to hang from a cliff.  We have but inter-cut to another thread of the plot.  A time-honored storytelling technique, and a good way to ratchet up the tension, but a cliffhanger it is not.  We'll have to wait for Amber to swing around to Lost Lake again to see what trials await our color-enhanced stealth operative.  Then there's Kria and the Undead who want her Really Dead, and Regina and her Uncle Aliph, who are out to do who knows what.  Whee.
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |