12/23/2011 [DMFA #1272] - Folgers Doofs

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, December 23, 2011, 04:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

I do like that while Pyroduck is unwilling to enlighten his sweetheart about the capabilities of dragons, Alexsi called him on it, without actually pressuring him for an answer.

It's kinda sweet, and amusing.

And the darkness is well and truly settling in on them, while they sit there and let Alexsi enjoy her hot cuppa whatever... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Arcblade

Aww, cute.  Wonder why he doesn't want to tell her about dragons... 

Amber, I certainly won't complain if you update next Monday, but please don't feel like you have to.  I'm perfectly okay with waiting; you have a life outside my beloved comic after all! 

joshofspam

Rather lovely scenery they're taking in there.

Though this might be they're just messing around with one another. I can't help but think that Ducky might be trying to steer the question away from his alternative form.

He does tend to keep away from using it.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

justacritic

Maybe that form would attract unwanted attention to the one he loves?

Mao

Also, he wasn't exactly raised as a dragon.  He probably doesn't know as much about it as one that was raised as a dragon, assuming it's not all instinctual.

Naldru

She might also be a little concerned about Pyroduck accidentally changing to dragon-size while inside a small room.  Sort of like Alice in Alice in Wonderland.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Ted Schiller

Gentle Hostess, you wrote you won't be doing a Christmas picture.  I think you really ought to, as it is truly a respected tradition of the art.  Something warm, loving and full of the spirit of giving.  Oh, say, Destania, Aaryanna, Dr. Ink and llearch n'n'daCorna gathered around the Christmas tree and exchanging gifts.  I do hope you will reconsider.  Merry Christmas to you.

With regards,
Ted

llearch n'n'daCorna

I?

Exchange Christmas gifts?

... What are you on? And where can I get some?

Mao

Quote from: Ted Schiller on December 24, 2011, 09:52:39 AM
Gentle Hostess, you wrote you won't be doing a Christmas picture.  I think you really ought to, as it is truly a respected tradition of the art.  Something warm, loving and full of the spirit of giving.  Oh, say, Destania, Aaryanna, Dr. Ink and llearch n'n'daCorna gathered around the Christmas tree and exchanging gifts.  I do hope you will reconsider.  Merry Christmas to you.

With regards,
Ted

Err, That's not what she said.  She said she wouldn't be using christmas as an excuse to not do any work on a comic because she feels bad about missing one this week. Instead, she'll put a comic up on monday, which is a right fine gift, imho. :3

Happy Holidays, folks!

Nocturne of Night

It's a wonderful gift indeed, but even if she missed last week, I wouldn't (and really couldn't) be disappointed if she didn't update Monday. Blood is thicker than water, and I think that goes double during the holiday season. Enjoy your family Amber! (But if you get sick of 'em we'll be here ;))

Now if you'll excuse me, there's this fat dude in my house trying to take our tree or something *cocks gun*

Gabi

That was a lovely scene.

As for Pyroduck being dodgy... when was he ever straightforward about anything? Other than his name, that is, and even then he was funny about it. He's always joking and hardly ever explains anything (note his nickname "How did you get here?!"), so why would this time be different?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

ishidan

Quote from: Naldru on December 23, 2011, 01:21:21 PM
She might also be a little concerned about Pyroduck accidentally changing to dragon-size while inside a small room.  Sort of like Alice in Alice in Wonderland.
"A small room", yeah we'll say "a small room"...

Alondro

Quote from: Naldru on December 23, 2011, 01:21:21 PM

I'd think she'd be more concerned about accidental dragonization while they're... you know... XP
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Naldru

I believe that that is what Ishidan was referring to.  I will say no more on this topic for fear of requiring the censor pandas to switch jobs.

Whenever I think my mind is stuck in the gutter, I can rely on you guys (and gals) to remind me that some minds roam the sewers.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Alondro on December 27, 2011, 12:21:12 PM
I'd think she'd be more concerned about accidental dragonization while they're... you know... XP

It's a bit late for that, I'd say. Given the previous query Dan had, and Pyroduck's response...

And, Naldru? Those people whose minds are in the sewers are blocking my periscope. ;-]

Mao

I'd not worry about pandas in this forum, but I heard there's a rather nasty Nictarl about...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao Laoren on December 27, 2011, 07:52:12 PM
I'd not worry about pandas in this forum, but I heard there's a rather nasty Nictarl about...

Pfft. That's just a total myth!