New guy...

Started by Ampzero, May 02, 2011, 03:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ampzero

Hello everyone on these forums... ill search around the posts before asking about banners I keep seeing. Also I have read DMFA for about a year now just didn't think to talk about it till now... and who wants free cookies for replying???

P.S. I got a list of webcomics I have been reading if anyone wants to hear...  :3

... I like how informal the rules were written "Don't be and Idiot... we don't like idiots" :tongue
Hey :)

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well hello there new person, what a pleasure it is to make you aquaintance! :D

I see you made a thread, huzzah~!  And here's a pointystick for your troubles. *reaches into a plot-hole and digs one out*
Yes, the genuine pointystick... great for every possible situation; from awkward social encounters;
". . ." "Hey, is that a stick?!?" "Why yes. Yes, it is :)", to fishing for food!; "Come back here you friggin' fish! DX<  *stab* Oh hey, I got one! :3".
Yes, no matter what your trouble, your pointystick will be there, by your side to defend you no matter the danger or lack of!
[Maiu Corp can not be held responsible for eyes lost while using the pointystick to procure a date]

Hope you have a good stay, and if you haven't already done so, read the FAQs ^-^

~ Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass, out.
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

Ampzero

:O I shall cherish this weapon and use it well to do what you said and more! like cooking smores ... and i should of mentioned in first post but 1st person to respond gets a :tighthug

thank you for the welcome!

P.S. I like your avatar and sig :o

Sienna Maiu - M T

Yay~ hugs! :3
:hug

And thank-you~! :D
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

Ampzero

;) Your welcome *starts  :poke random things as practice with stick*

Mao

Quote from: Ampzero on May 02, 2011, 03:15:44 AM
... I like how informal the rules were written "Don't be and Idiot... we don't like idiots"

That's because we don't like them.  It's a stance that the staff wants to be clear on.  I mean, why else would we make a rule about it?

Sienna Maiu - M T

To be misleading... or ironic?

For kicks and giggles?
troll-bait?
my art thread

llearch n'n'daCorna

Trolls don't need baiting. They show up all by themselves.

Welcome, newbie. I have a list of webcomics I read, too. In fact, I have three or four of them, since various online lists are incomplete, and I haven't got around to updating my personal list. See http://llearch.net/me/webcomics.html for details of two of them. If you get past those, come back, and I'll drag the others out of my bookmarks and stuff.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

... see? Troll. :-P

Darkmoon

Yeah, and whatcha gonna do about it?

Ampzero

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 02, 2011, 08:14:00 AM
Welcome, newbie. I have a list of webcomics I read, too. In fact, I have three or four of them, since various online lists are incomplete, and I haven't got around to updating my personal list. See http://llearch.net/me/webcomics.html for details of two of them. If you get past those, come back, and I'll drag the others out of my bookmarks and stuff.

hmm looks like you got mine in there already... nice list btw :3 i only read like 15 of those lol...  rest of random time is on furaffinity or games

Darkmoon

Ah. A furry. *sigh*

bill

Sienna Maiu - M T

my art thread

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 02, 2011, 04:02:20 PM
Yeah, and whatcha gonna do about it?

I'm not going to do anything, for two reasons. One, I don't have to, see:

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 02, 2011, 08:35:37 PM
Ah. A furry. *sigh*

... and two, I prefer not to feed trolls, otherwise they follow me home.

Darkmoon

Sienna Maiu - M T

So, Ampzero I recommend that if you want to share your list of webcomics that you stay up to date on, that you either do it here in your intro thread, or start  a thread in the Outer Fortress and then ask others to share their lists as well.

No doubt there is already a thread of this kind, but it's also likely locked and outdated as many new people would have arrived since then.
my art thread

Ampzero

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on May 03, 2011, 05:54:54 PM
So, Ampzero I recommend that if you want to share your list of webcomics that you stay up to date on, that you either do it here in your intro thread, or start  a thread in the Outer Fortress and then ask others to share their lists as well.

No doubt there is already a thread of this kind, but it's also likely locked and outdated as many new people would have arrived since then.

Yeah I may do that now, but compared to llearch n'n'daCorna... (long list)

I only have I few Check per-week like (regularly) DMFA, twokinds, Rascals, las lindas (and rest on katbox, 9/10 of them), Dreamscar, Cut loose comic, Generation 17,OTENBA files, (sometimes) Altermeta, DSV - Nautica