Important news from Amber

Started by Netrogo, May 26, 2007, 12:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

I still say he did it on purpose. You weren't exactly running around in the bushes or anything.

bill

No way he was doing it on purpose. Dick Cheney does not fail to kill someone.

Netrogo

If what I remember is correct the buddy he shot is in the opposite party.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

bill

Are you doubting Dick Cheney? Do not. Doubting Dick Cheney can be fatal.

Netrogo

I have a special substance flowing in me that makes me immune to Dick Cheney. It's red and white and has the consistancy of maple syrup. Hmm that sounds rather wrong when I type it out, maybe I should have just said HA I'm Canadian instead :mowdizzy

Eibborn

Doesn't stop him from 'inviting' you out hunting with him.
Cheney: "Oh no, I insist >:]"
/kicks the internet over

Netrogo

Oh well if he INSISTS!

*shows up in full riot gear*

Rafe

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 26, 2007, 12:57:37 PM
No, but if you know Mab well enough, you know she'll forget something.

I'm amazed that there hasn't come a day yet where she's managed to forget to get dressed.

She did come close to that.  She stayed up way too late working on sketchbooks and badges one Anthocon, and this guy showed up in her clothes as a substitute-Amber  (just her size, too).

Rafe

Netrogo

LMAO, it's Amberman! Defender of Truth, Justice, and Amber's need for sleep.

Damaris

Lore is freaking adorable.  We wanted to lock him in our basement and keep him for our very own.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netrogo

After hanging out with Amber at AN, he does kinda look like her if she was turned male, cut her hair, and grew some stubble :mwaha

Damaris

nah, no offense to Amber, but Lore has way better fashion sense ;)

*edit*  although we also have threatened to lock her in the basement too.  Darn Canada being so far away.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netrogo

I could go lock her in a basement for you guys. She only lives two hours away from me :mwaha

Damaris

thegayhare

I sat in for Amber breifly at AC last year... unfortunatly the results were differnt...

most folks came up to me and went "Wow Amber you got fat, and bald, and bearded"

King Of Hearts

Quote from: Rafe on May 30, 2007, 10:41:04 PM
Quote from: Darkmoon on May 26, 2007, 12:57:37 PM
No, but if you know Mab well enough, you know she'll forget something.

I'm amazed that there hasn't come a day yet where she's managed to forget to get dressed.

She did come close to that.  She stayed up way too late working on sketchbooks and badges one Anthocon, and this guy showed up in her clothes as a substitute-Amber  (just her size, too).

MANber?

Netrogo

I prefer Amberman, but he needs a cape.

e_voyager

Chuckels. welcome to the forum and gabi was righte this is a great intro thread.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Netrogo

Thanks ^^ I guess attempting to save Amber was a heck of a way to get my ass onto the forum.