Tales of the Fallen

Started by Destina Faroda, November 27, 2006, 10:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

I'd like to say that I'm glad for all the comics Sindra provided for Tales of the Fallen.  It brought laughs and as well laid-out an a regular CVRPG comic.  I actually wish she would continue the story arc to its conclusion, but if that's not possible, I understand.

So, Sindra, even though you prorbably won't even see this, thank you for entertaining us.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

She and I did discuss where he character was headed and how she wanted it to finish out. I'll try and stick close to that for her.

I may eventually do a sequel series... eventually... However, the current plan is once ToF is over, I'm gonna focus on... well... we'll just say another side story will take ToF's place before too long...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Damaris

Sindra (the person, not the character) has for quite a while been doing Tales of the Fallen, which is posted on Friday night/Saturday morning (I think).  The story line was about the character Sindra's origin story, and her progress from angel to demon.  Also in the story was Angel's story, moreso than had been given in the CVRPG general story line.

She has given her notice that she will not be able to finish the comic's run, so Darkmoon is taking the plot line back over.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Gabi

Oh, sorry to hear that. Is she having problems?

I'm glad you're going to finish it, though.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Darkmoon

Mostly it's a lack of inspiration. A bit of burn out. It happens.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...