2014/01/10 [PF # 297] - 102 uses for stickytape

Started by joshofspam, January 10, 2014, 09:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Fixing a splitting headache?

Well the clones seem happy. Though I don't know how I should feel about that failed poisoning. Though I guess that isn't much cleaner then the magic bullet in the head. It seems like Fendrick didn't appreciate having to go over that little complication either.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Eboreg

You know, I've been wanting to say this for a while. This story arc reminds me of a MegaMan Battle Network fanfic I wrote a while back where I made a crack about the horrors of "cloned zombie robots".
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Naldru

As I understand, we have seen henchmen go into the back room with Niall, heard shots, and then seen androids coming back out.  What evidence do we have that the minds in the bodies of the androids are actually the minds of the henchmen.  Can the cubi transfer souls while the power dampeners are on their arms?  If not, how was the transfer done.  If they can, perhaps the cubi aren't quite as helpless as believed.  (And I don't think that Daryil is ever as helpless as believed.)
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Naldru on January 11, 2014, 05:02:55 PM
Can the cubi transfer souls while the power dampeners are on their arms?  If not, how was the transfer done.  If they can, perhaps the cubi aren't quite as helpless as believed.

This may become a little more obvious in a couple of pages when we cut over to the laboratory, but yeah, they have to remove the bracers for him to be able to do that.
There are two guards, so one can watch over him while the other is vulnerable.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Quote from: Naldru on January 11, 2014, 05:02:55 PM
As I understand, we have seen henchmen go into the back room with Niall, heard shots, and then seen androids coming back out.  What evidence do we have that the minds in the bodies of the androids are actually the minds of the henchmen.  Can the cubi transfer souls while the power dampeners are on their arms?  If not, how was the transfer done.  If they can, perhaps the cubi aren't quite as helpless as believed.  (And I don't think that Daryil is ever as helpless as believed.)

Well to be fair, we don't know if gauntlets like that can even work on a Tri-wing.

Then again, he did let to guys gun themselves down if things are to be believed. Then again for another turn, putting them in a android body makes that point just a little bit less relevant.

Of course if those are clones in those bodies and if this Angel is anything to go by, we might be seeing quirky quorks start appearing with these new androids.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Merlin

Quote from: Eboreg on January 11, 2014, 03:52:06 PM
You know, I've been wanting to say this for a while. This story arc reminds me of a MegaMan Battle Network fanfic I wrote a while back where I made a crack about the horrors of "cloned zombie robots".

They're pretty horrifying though. Just ask a Mr Prog.

Eboreg

Quote from: Merlin on January 11, 2014, 07:37:37 PM
Quote from: Eboreg on January 11, 2014, 03:52:06 PM

They're pretty horrifying though. Just ask a Mr Prog.

(image included)

Don't worry Mr. Prog, I'm sure the zombie in front of you will help get back home. That is, I'm sure he would if the game designers gave him the ability to.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Aurik Marr

I was wondering this. How DO we know that the henchmen were transferred? Is it possible that there were souls there waiting for a body at the time? If thats the case, a simple bait and switch and suddenly we have spies in Fendricks ranks. This is getting exciting and I look forward to seeing how this chapter turns out.