On Fa'Lina's.. er.. 'Assets'.

Started by Les, April 24, 2010, 05:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shachza

<-- #1 that is!

Anker Steadfast

Upon re-reading my post, it does seem a bit silly - Serves me right for posting while being tired.
On the other hand, I did label it as being a rant, which is why I didn't put in multiple references 'n' stuff.
I just find it absurd that a movie with a naked boobie is rated higher than an action movie with violence in it.

But I'm happy to see the following discussion turn out for the better in the end. :)

Quote from: Drathorin on May 04, 2010, 10:52:57 PM
. . . Can't sleep. Fox news anchors will get me D: :<

Oh man ... Fox News ... comedy central!
Thanks for the laugh.

:D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Shachza on May 07, 2010, 12:05:23 AM

I dunno, our kids seem to turn out just fine.  I don't see what you have against street gangs.

Ah, The Age of Innocence
Forty years of trying to out do each other has led to near war status in most cities in the US.  And a civil war in Mexico.

I'm surprised that the Jihadist haven't started forming gangs in the US.  Maybe too much trouble.  I question terrorist methods, they could hurt us more by attacking the power grid, or the water supply...a railway system.  No, they have to go with the planes and car bombs, which we continue to upgrade the security for these.  And they continue to go after them.  At least they are learning to train lone wolves, now, who are harder to spot then groups.  They just need a little more training in bomb making,  And in not talking to police.  :mowdizzy

So, we have barbarians at the gates(terrorist) and barbarians inside the gates (M-13, bloods)

PBH

Mao

This conversation is getting stupid.  Seriously? We're talking about terrorists now?  This is why Lost Lake Inn can't have nice things.

Suwako

I thought this topic was about mammaries.
To quote Mao.

Topic, I am disappoint.

Turnsky

well Mao, look at it this way, this topic still has boobs..

just of a different sort.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Suwako

Quote from: Turnsky on May 09, 2010, 07:46:29 AM

You are right.

Shachza

Quote from: Turnsky on May 09, 2010, 07:46:29 AM

I...  HEY!  :(

Back on TOPIC!
            <-- #1 that is!

Prof B Hunnydew

Okay  sorry I'm off my soapbox.

I just found out that "Victory's Secrets" are working on a new bra, which is coming out this summer... it promises to add TWO cup-sizes....which of course Fa'lina or any cubi wouldn't need, or myself.  But hey ascent what you got for best effect.

:mowcookie
PBH

Nearly NSFW

Mao

Uh.. aren't you a dude?  Why do you need a bra?

Anker Steadfast

Man-boobs in a push-up bra ?

*shudder*

:U

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on May 09, 2010, 06:11:53 PM

*shudder*

:mowdizzy   
Who said my uncle would do such a thing?

PBH 

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on May 09, 2010, 06:16:34 PM
Quote from: Anker Steadfast on May 09, 2010, 06:11:53 PM

*shudder*

:mowdizzy   
Who said my uncle would do such a thing?

PBH 

The sad thing is my uncle probably would for either money or a laugh.......  :yuck *goes to wash brain out*

Chakat Blackspots

VSMIT

Prof B Hunnydew

Yes, Fa'lina said something about some-people using they shapeshifting to try and out do her.

Well, this would be going overboard, and enter immobility.

PBH

Anker Steadfast

ahh .. but Oolong proves that you can be successful even if you are immobile. :)

Quote from: VSMIT on May 17, 2010, 02:57:05 AM
Quote from: kusanagi-sama on May 16, 2010, 10:49:57 AM
Hmmm, more on topic-ness
What are you talking about?  This is on topic.

I guess he referred to the link in his post.
Which leads to a picture you cannot see if you are not a member.

Edit :
As a sidenote - Maybe Fa'Linas assets aren't exactly what we think they are ?
After all, it's a world full of magic ... maybe the wizard did it ?

Icalasari

Hmmm, more on topic-ness

How is that mature content? It is a Wolf Anthro with boobs big enough to hold Jyrus while he is in the fetal position (sp? Seriously, it has been a while since that mouse showed up). She is even fully clothed. :/
Quote from: MT Hazard on January 08, 2011, 10:54:19 AM
Warning! This cubi has encountered an unknown error and needs to restart
Do you wish to start in safe mode ? Y/N
Loading last known good configuration.....
Loading WinMows....

Mao

I fail to see what that link has to do with Fa'lina, or the comic, even in the most far out of senses.

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on May 17, 2010, 10:48:13 AM
ahh .. but Oolong proves that you can be successful even if you are immobile. :)

Quote from: VSMIT on May 17, 2010, 02:57:05 AM
Hmmm, more on topic-ness
What are you talking about?  This is on topic.

I guess he referred to the link in his post.
Which leads to a picture you cannot see if you are not a member.

Edit :
As a sidenote - Maybe Fa'Linas assets aren't exactly what we think they are ?
After all, it's a world full of magic ... maybe the wizard did it ?

Only submissions rated as mature or adult are blocked to non-members, edited so that it would be general.

Quote from: Icalasari on May 17, 2010, 12:36:09 PM
Hmmm, more on topic-ness

How is that mature content? It is a Wolf Anthro with boobs big enough to hold Jyrus while he is in the fetal position (sp? Seriously, it has been a while since that mouse showed up). She is even fully clothed. :/

Well, it was matured because I wasn't sure if I should or not, because of her large breasts.  Considering that she is fully clothed, there's really no reason to have it mature.

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 17, 2010, 02:49:17 PM
I fail to see what that link has to do with Fa'lina, or the comic, even in the most far out of senses.

It doesn't generally have any relation to Fa'Lina other than this whole thread being mainly on the topic of large breasts when it got derailed by a political discussion.

Mao

Correction:  Fa'lina's large breasts.  Keep some semblance of being on topic or this thread is going to go the extra mile to the abandoned mine.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 17, 2010, 07:46:30 PM
Correction:  Fa'lina's large breasts.  Keep some semblance of being on topic or this thread is going to go the extra mile to the abandoned mine.
Really
Fa'lina has said most of what needs to be said about her assets to Abel.

A "B" cup?

That they are natural, and a part of her character.  We can't think of her with a b or C cup  like here

PBH

llearch n'n'daCorna

To be fair, on Fa'Lina, given her physical frame size, a B cup is going to be fairly large. Much larger than someone of Jy's size, for example.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 18, 2010, 12:39:42 PMTo be fair, on Fa'Lina, given her physical frame size, a B cup is going to be fairly large. Much larger than someone of Jy's size, for example.

I agree ... also, there's things such as Gravity and body type, that can change the looks of things a lot.
Even then, there's a difference on how much such things affect a womans assets in the comic versus Real Life.
(maybe slightly NSFW I guess)

Prof B Hunnydew

Please, Cup size B on a 42" chest may have the same volume as a E cup on 34" chest, but Fa'lina or another tall women with that much cleavage would be DD about 5" or more radius to the upper chest.  That same volume may be as high as size H on the smaller women.

Note: I don't know Fa'lina true measurement,

PBH

DarkSunDuelist

Quote from: Les on April 24, 2010, 05:37:18 PM
Just a question that's gonna bug me to distraction until I get it out, so.. here goes.

Why?  Just that.  Why is Fa'Lina so unusually.. 'gifted'.. particularly in the forward thoracic region?  I'm not making value judgments or saying it's good or bad or anything, I'm just curious as to what inspired this bit of her character design?   I can kinda-sorta see some things like, "Okay, I'll make the Semi-Phenomenal, Nearly-Cosmicly powered Headmistress a Poodle!  They'll expect that like they expect the Spanish Inquisition.  And she'll be Pink!  Mwahahaha!"   :mowhappy

But, it's implied that Fa'Lina was always intended to be inordinately buxom, just Amber's relative inexperience portraying said body-type may have prevented that from being more obvious at first.  Still, why?  What was the inspiration for going, "Alright, to this one I shall bequeath Huuuuuuuuge.. Tracts of Land."   :mowdizzy

*ahem*
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!
</"other webcomic ref>

That is all....

Darkmoon

It's a reference to Monty Python... no other "reference" is necessary.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Brunhidden

its also a mel brooks reffrence
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Mao

*coughs*  You realize this thread was almost a month dead at this point, right?