"Everything [...] is gay"

Started by elfchick, August 03, 2009, 08:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfchick

Looking at Albanion from the waist down today, I can suddenly understand that.  He's mostly just fluffy and rounded, butcha know what?  He also looks rather female.  If you're *looking* for that sort of thing, anyway--which, since the comic "according to the internet, everything I've ever done is gay" I can't help but do.  I didn't used to!

Mao

Honestly, I kinda felt those hips were a bit feminine too.  :.

Kipiru

My thoughts: he is just a gender teaser, like Abel. Not gay or bisexual, but just naughty enough.

TheDXM

There's a lot more femininity to ol' Albanion than just his waist line.

Abel would probably be impressed.

Arapaima

"Pool-boy" keeps going through my head for some reason.
Someone will remember you, sometime.
Just try and sleep with the music on, all the time.
Well I'm sorry kid, tonight you sleep outside.

Amber Williams

Quote from:  -Flea
"Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!"

Kenji

Quote from: Amber Williams on August 03, 2009, 01:21:49 PM
"Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!"

True as the comment may be, at least none of your (known to do) characters have had vests that give you boobs.

Zedd

Quote from: Kenji on August 03, 2009, 02:29:02 PM

True as the comment may be, at least none of your (known to do) characters have had vests that give you boobs.
Ah Flea......*dreamy look*

Corgatha Taldorthar

I forget which comment it is for the comic but one of them is "The Fae look is very gender biased" :P
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

hapless

Title of http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_137.php , maybe?
ed: Followed by this... obviously.
//h
Chaosnet device not responding - check breaker on the Unibus

Keleth

Psh, what kinda being gets beaten by a kid, a girl, and a frog?

A very weak one :E
Help! I'm gay!

JackTheCubiWolf

I just got to ask, who's flea?
I'm back, and tired.

Valynth

Flea:  Minor villian in the game Chronotrigger.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

JackTheCubiWolf

Ok, thanks. And the way he was standing made me think that to.
I'm back, and tired.

Technoire

Slash, Flea and Ozzie... Oh, all the clever 4th wall pushers in that game had me grinning.
I think it's the curve in Albie's lower torso in the last panel that really makes me wonder.

The joys of gender-bending...

It's like the surprise center in a candy.
Unwrap the cumbersome clothes, and... WHOO! April Fools!

What's wrong? Where are you going?!
You haven't even seen my magic trick yet!...

ishidan

Well, not so much "gay" as "effeminate" combined with "idiot observer that can't tell the difference".

As to the cause of the pan-effeminacy, well, I think Amber has acknowledged that a long time ago.

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_202.php

Joe

An art instructor I had, made fun of that aspect of older paintings.  If you look at old paintings, the 'babies' look like just smaller adults.  The women drawn by the Renaissance masters often look masculine and even have features that are close to the artists themselves!  Even with the invention of the computer and cheaply mass-produced anatomical references (See all the medical sites, books like Greys, plastic skeletons, etc.)  , people still tend to draw in front of a mirror...

Roxance

pretty much everything is ironic on the internet but those hips..err whats the word?....ah yes..girly :D