I'm new! I'll be good!

Started by Nyomi, July 14, 2009, 11:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyomi

I have finally left my ledge of lurking and signed up here. I'm another DMFA fan and have been watching the goings-on in The Lost Lake Inn for... about a year now?

I was at this past Anthrocon in the line-up during the "medal ceremony" for Amber, on the left side standing directly across from Tapewolf. Not that I expect anyone who was there to remember me. :B

Yes, I read the rules. And I'm going to read them again after I post this. And bookmark them. :3

Brunhidden

hey guys, what do we think of this 'good'?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

bill

Lisky

Welcome to the mad house that is CMF, watch out for the box... and don't trust anyone else offering you advice... you can trust me, as i'm the local medic and doctor in training...

with that out of the way, have fun, and hope to see you around

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Brownie

IMO, I think you should take advice from everyone who gives it.
It may not be the best advice but since you're new, they probably have more experience.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... and are probably lying through their teeth to you.

Not that that means you shouldn't take the advice, mind.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

JackTheCubiWolf

Welcome! And everything told to you up until this point is a lie. Beware my army of killer tomatoes, and if you stay on my good side, you might get virtual milk and cookies. :D
I'm back, and tired.

Brownie

JTCF:
It's not all a lie. The cake on the other hand...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kipiru

Welcome to the enchanted land! If you're as good as you say, you'll have a great time here and if not, hell you're probaby have a great time as well  :mowwink

Corgatha Taldorthar

Bah, I say we eat him. Good people are no fun. We want a loony :P
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Mao

I support the inclusion of well behaved forumites.  We've got a few too many people around here of late who are trying too hard to be the silly/funny/crazy/baddass character rather than just themselves.  I want forumites, not comic book characters darn it!

Nyomi

Quote from: Brownie on July 15, 2009, 02:27:33 AM
IMO, I think you should take advice from everyone who gives it.
It may not be the best advice but since you're new, they probably have more experience.

I take all advice, regardless of whether I mean to use it.  :)

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on July 15, 2009, 10:18:12 AM
Bah, I say we eat him. Good people are no fun. We want a loony :P

I am not a him! And at what point was it established that good meant "not loony"? :giggle

Lysander

Hello Nyomi. Good work on reading and ensuring you know the rules. Far too many come and think such things don't exist. And so, this one welcomes thee tot his interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Sprocketsdance

OOo!! *POUNCE* :tighthug  Welcome! ^_^ I like your name, it seems pretty cute!

Unbeknownst

Two points of advice.

1. Beware of the Grues

2. Embrace the Shadows