2014/05/30 [PF #317] - Can't fault Fendrick's bravery ...

Started by Eboreg, May 30, 2014, 09:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

Let me just get this straight, Major Nutcase is aiming a gun at an avatar of an all-powerful incubus and thinks that he has a decided advantage. That is so many kinds of wrong I don't know where to begin!
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Eboreg on May 30, 2014, 09:03:54 PM
Let me just get this straight, Major Nutcase is aiming a gun at an avatar of an all-powerful incubus and thinks that he has a decided advantage. That is so many kinds of wrong I don't know where to begin!

He's been underestimating Daryil from the start.

joshofspam

Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 31, 2014, 12:20:23 AM

Of course being a loony doesn't help him any.

At least the clones look like they're going to stay out of it.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: joshofspam on May 31, 2014, 11:51:40 AM
Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 31, 2014, 12:20:23 AM

Of course being a loony doesn't help him any.

At least the clones look like they're going to stay out of it.

In a way it's kind of brilliant: play the fool and lull everyone into a false sense of security. I don't know how much of it is intentional, but that's part of why I like Daryil. I do it myself sometimes just to mess with people (much like my character Ben).

Daryil is a consummate actor.